8

Midnight about 1:00

Scene :sarawat's bedroom

Ugh~
Ngh'~~~~

S-sa-sarawat s-slow down~~~~

*Smirk*

Is it hurting you baby huh?
*Teary eyes tine*

Please ~
Turn it off
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
U-ugh faster faster
.
.
.
.

You are taking me so good baby
.
.
.
.
Sarawat woke from his wet dream and he found the mess that he made, no no that what tine's thoughts made him

*the things you do to me tine, just wait when I will finally have you in my arms you will pay for every single cold shower that I'm having because of you*
.............
Let's take a view of tine's life

[Scene: Cozy kitchen of their modest home]

In the cozy kitchen of their modest home, Tine's family gathered around the worn, wooden table. The morning sunlight streamed in through the curtains, casting a warm glow on their faces. It was a rare moment of togetherness in the midst of their critical financial crisis.

Tine, James, and Dunk bustled about the kitchen, preparing breakfast. The aroma of fresh coffee and toasted bread filled the air, creating a sense of comfort in the small space. They moved with a sense of unity and purpose, a stark contrast to the challenges they faced.

Tine and his brothers  had taken on the responsibility of running the household after their parents' untimely death. It was a heavy burden for young shoulders, but they were determined to honor their parents' memory and keep their family together.

"Pass me the butter, please," Dunk said to Tine, who handed him the butter dish with a smile. Dunk's artistic talent had become a source of inspiration and hope in their lives, often helping them find beauty amidst their struggles.

As they sat down to eat, Tine couldn't help but feel grateful for these simple moments with his family. he looked around the table at his brother's, each with their unique personalities and dreams. James was the responsible older brother, always looking out for the family. Dunk was the creative one, pursuing his passion for art. Phuwin is in first year of college and rain, the youngest, was still in final year of school.

Their Grandma, a source of wisdom and strength, had been a constant presence in their lives, offering guidance and love as they navigated the challenges of growing up without their parents.
The grandma lost her two sons and their spouses in unexpected car accident.

Tine had kept the turmoil at his workplace a secret from his family, not wanting to burden them with worries about his arrogant boss, Sarawat. he knew that their financial situation was already precarious, and he didn't want to add to their stress.

"Are you alright, Tine?" Grandma asked, her wise eyes studying her grandson .

Tine nodded, forcing a smile. "I'm fine, Grandma. Just a bit tired from work, that's all."

James looked at Tine with concern. "You've been working so hard, Tine. We're lucky to have you."

Tine's heart swelled with love for his family. he couldn't let them down, and that meant shielding them from the harsh reality of his workplace. "We'll get through this, together," he reassured them.

After breakfast, Tine kissed his brothers, and Grandma goodbye, promising to bring back some groceries on his way home from work. he watched his family from the doorstep, feeling a deep sense of responsibility and love.

As Tine walked to his bus , he knew that his  family's financial crisis weighed heavily on him, but he also knew that he had to protect them from the dark cloud of Sarawat's misbehavior. he was determined to be their pillar of strength, shielding them from the storms of life as best as he could.