12

Scene: Tine's family home, after Rain returns

The day after the horrifying events that had befallen Tine's family, Rain returned home to find his Grandma still in pain and unable to move. Fearing for his well-being, he immediately called for an ambulance and rushed her to the hospital. Once there, Rain informed the authorities about the traumatic incident that had taken place in their home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Days passed with no news of Tine, James, or the mysterious intruders who had abducted them. Rain's desperation grew with each passing moment. he felt overwhelmed by the responsibility of holding his family together in the absence of his older brothers

After exhausting all possible leads, Rain decided to seek help from Tine's workplace, where he hoped someone could assist in locating his missing sisters. When he arrived at the office, the security guard initially refused to let him in, but a kind-hearted employee recognized him and vouched for his entry.

Rain made his way through the office, his eyes darting around the unfamiliar surroundings. he approached the reception desk and explained his situation, his voice trembling with fear and anxiety.

Receptionist (compassionate): "I'm so sorry to hear about your brothers, dear. Let me see if Mr. Sarawat is available."

Rain waited anxiously, his heart pounding. he knew that his brother, Tine, had kept his workplace separate from their family matters, but he had no other options left.

Inside Sarawat's office, the CEO was visibly stressed and agitated. Tine's absence from work for the past five days, along with his unreachable phone, had left him deeply unsettled. He had been making inquiries and trying to locate him without success.

When Rain was finally ushered into Sarawat's office, he explained the traumatic events that had unfolded in their home and the abduction of his brothers and Grandma.

Rain (tearfully): "Mr. Sarawat, I know Tine kept his work and family separate, but I don't know where else to turn. Please, can you help us find them?"

Sarawat, realizing the seriousness of the situation, made a quick and unexpected decision. He had connections in the underground world, and he knew it was time to use them. With a determined expression, he nodded to Rain.

Sarawat (resolute): "I'll do everything in my power to find your brothers Rina. You have my word."

Rain's heart ached with hope and gratitude. he knew that her brothers were out there somewhere, and with Sarawat's assistance, they might have a fighting chance to reunite their fractured family.