11

Scene: Tine's family home, midnight

The tranquility of the midnight hour was shattered by a sudden, violent knock on the door. It was a sound that sent shivers down the spines of Tine's family, who had been wrestling with their financial crisis and the recent ominous encounter with the stranger.

Dunk, always the protective older brother, cautiously approached the door. As he opened it, a shadowy figure lunged forward, covering his mouth with a cloth soaked in a noxious substance. Within moments, Dunk's eyes grew heavy, and he collapsed, unconscious.

A group of intruders, their faces concealed by masks, stormed into the house with brutal force. Panic and chaos erupted as they seized James,jimmy, phuwin,Tina, and Grandma, their terrified screams echoing through the house.

Grandma, a beacon of strength, tried to intervene, but she was met with violence. The intruders beat her mercilessly, leaving her battered and unable to protect her family.

Rain, the youngest brother, was spared from this horrifying ordeal. he had been spending the night at a friend's house, unknowingly avoiding the nightmare that had befallen his family.

In the dead of night, the intruders vanished into the darkness, leaving behind a home in disarray and a family torn apart by fear, confusion, and the cruel uncertainty of their fate.