10

Tine's walk home from work that evening was filled with the heavy burden of stress and worry. The news of Sarawat buying their neighborhood and the looming financial crisis had left him in a state of constant anxiety. His steps were slow and deliberate, each one weighed down by the uncertainty of their situation.

As he approached his home, a sudden encounter with a menacing stranger stopped him in his tracks. The man, with a stern expression and a hint of anger in his eyes, confronted him.

Strange man : "You're Tine, right? When are you going to return the money your parents owed me before they died?"

Tine's heart raced, and fear gripped him. he knew that his family had been struggling, but he hadn't been aware of any debts his parents might have had.

Tine(nervously): "I... I'll try to return the money soon, I promise. Please, give me some time."

The man didn't say anything more, his silence echoing with a sense of foreboding. He turned and left, disappearing into the shadows.

Tine's hands trembled as he continued his walk home, the encounter with the stranger only adding to the weight on her shoulders.

[Scene: Tine's family living room]

After dinner, when everyone had retreated to their respective bedrooms, Tine sat down with her brothers, James and Dunk

After dinner, when everyone had retreated to their respective bedrooms, Tine sat down with her brothers, James and Dunk. he needed to confide in someone about the terrifying encounter with the stranger.

Tine (voice shaking): "James, Dunk, something happened on my way home today. A man stopped me and said our parents owed him money before they died."

James (concerned): "What? We had no idea about any debts. Tine, are you sure about this?"

Tine nodded, his eyes filled with worry. "I don't know the details, but I promised him that we'd repay the money as soon as possible."

Dunk (supportive): "We'll figure this out together, Tine. We've faced tough times before, and we'll get through this too."

The brothers huddled together, their bond stronger than ever, ready to face the challenges that lay ahead. They knew that they had each other's backs, and no matter what obstacles they encountered, their family would stand united against the odds.