9

[Scene: Sarawat's office building ]

Tine had arrived at the office, determined to keep his work and family matters separate

Tine had arrived at the office, determined to keep his work and family matters separate. But as he entered in his cabin, his world would be shaken to its core.

Sarawat, sitting behind his imposing desk, had a wicked grin on his face

Sarawat, sitting behind his imposing desk, had a wicked grin on his face. His eyes gleamed with malice as Tine walked in, his heart pounding in his chest. he had no idea what awaited him.

Sarawat (mocking tone): "Tine, my love, have a seat. I have some news to share with you."

Tine, wary but curious, took a seat, his eyes locked on his.

Sarawat (smirking): "I've acquired all the properties in the area where you and your precious family live."

Tine's eyes widened in shock, his heart sinking as he comprehended the gravity of his words.

Tine (stammering): "You... you bought our neighborhood?"

Sarawat's smirk widened, and he leaned in closer, relishing his despair.

Sarawat (mocking): "Oh, Tine, are you crying? Where's the fierce, not scared of me, attitude now?"

Tine's voice trembled as he struggled to respond. "Why would you... do such a thing?"

Sarawat's laughter was cold and heartless. "I told you, Tine, I will make you mine. You should have accepted my offer when you had the chance."

Unable to bear the weight of the situation, Tine stood up abruptly and walked out of Sarawat's office. he rushed to the restroom, his tears streaming down his face. The magnitude of Sarawat's cruelty and obsession had reached a new low, and Tina was left feeling helpless and shattered by his ruthless actions.