15

[Scene: Three Months Later]

In the three months that had passed since the traumatic events that had shaken Tine's family, healing had slowly begun to mend the wounds of their souls. The Brothers had been diligently attending therapy sessions to help them cope with and eventually overcome the trauma they had endured.

Throughout this challenging journey, Sarawat had been a constant presence in Tine's life. As the days turned into weeks and the weeks into months, their connection had deepened, and they had grown closer.

Sarawat, often seen sharing meals with Tine and his family, had become a welcomed member of their home. His presence brought comfort and reassurance during a time of healing.

During these months, Sarawat had also been instrumental in providing financial support to alleviate the family's dire situation. He had helped them secure their home, ensuring that they wouldn't have to endure the additional stress of homelessness.

Tine, his heart touched by Sarawat's unwavering support, had grown fond of him. The initial tension between them had evolved into a deep friendship, based on trust and shared experiences. They found solace in each other's company, often talking late into the night, sharing their dreams and fears.

As for Tine's brothers, therapy had been a crucial step in their recovery, helping them process the trauma and move forward. With each passing day, their smiles grew more genuine, and their laughter filled the house once more.

In these three months, the bond that had formed between Tine, his brothers, Grandma, and Sarawat had grown stronger than ever. They had discovered the resilience of the human spirit, and together, they had found a path toward healing and hope.