Chapter 19

Yuan Bo Zhu's words sounded very hurtful.

  After saying that, his eyes closed quickly.

  Lin Shuangxuan didn't even have a chance to pretend to be pitiful towards him, and just watched Yuan Bo go out.

  He waited for a while, and after making sure that Yuan Bozhu really wouldn't look back, he sat back in his seat.

  Lin Shuangxuan ate slowly, and there was still more than half of the food on the plate, so he chewed slowly and quietly by himself.

  I don't know what I'm thinking about, and I touch my school uniform pocket from time to time.

  There was a ticket inside that I didn't have time to send out.

  But seeing Yuan Bo drive away, Lin Shuangxuan was not that disappointed, and probably breathed a sigh of relief - he seemed to have felt from the beginning that this ticket could not be given away. There is no chance to say it now, which means there is less chance of being rejected.

  The three people watching the excitement at the next table first witnessed the whole scene of Yuan Bozhu abandoning Lin Shuanghua with a shocked expression, and then huddled together to discuss for a while.

  Finally, he decided to hold his dinner plate and move to Lin Shuangxuan's seat.

  Han Banli put her cup and plate on the table and sat next to Lin Shuangxuan.

  She asked: "What's going on? Why did he leave?"

  Lin Shuangxuan said honestly: "He doesn't want to be friends with me."

  Han Banlan was shocked: "He is simply ignorant!"

  Xu Zhilong agreed: "He is simply ignorant. You don't know how to show respect!"

  Yu Yangen just sat down, chewing a piece of meat in his mouth. In order to keep up with the formation, he swallowed it whole and said: "He is simply, simply a scumbag!" The other three people were in vain glanced at him.

  "You really don't know what to say, so you don't have to say anything." Han Banli disliked Yu Yangen for more than a day or two.

  But Yu Yangen said: "What's wrong! Brother You has never been able to make friends in his life, and that person actually left with shame on him. He is nothing but a scumbag!" Lin Shuangyou put down his chopsticks gently and smiled at Yang En said: "Shh, don't make me beat you."

  Yu Yangen curled his lips and immersed himself in the meal.

  In fact, Lin Shuangxuan was not shocked by Yuan Bozhu's words at all.

  In other words, he felt that he had gained more information about Yuan Bo Zhu.

  It's not "I don't want to be friends with you", it's not "I hate people like you", it's "I don't need friends".

  Therefore, Yuan Bozhu treats everyone equally and is indifferent.

  So Yuan Bozhu has no friends.

  So...he could take advantage of the opportunity.

  Seeing that he didn't want to go into details, Han Meili thought he was unhappy, so she and Xu Zhilong started to argue for Lin Shuang's injustice.

  Xu Zhilong said: "This kind of person is dull and boring. There is nothing to talk about when we are together. Who wants to make friends with him? Just leave!"

  Han Meili also said: "No, that kind of guy can be lost in the crowd the next second. He has no characteristics or charm. Who would want to be friends with him?!" Lin Shuangxuan buried his head and curled his lips : "I'm surprised."