Chapter 23

The fire started suddenly.

  Like a grand magic trick, without warning or process, the entire mall burned on every floor.

  The flames broke through the window and licked into the air. People passing by outside took out their mobile phones one after another. They were afraid but couldn't help but take pictures of this shocking scene.

  When a shopping mall is newly opened, fire safety is taken very seriously. It stands to reason that such an accident is absolutely impossible.

  But it just happened suddenly.

  People screamed and ran out of it, and Yuan Bozhu walked against the crowd toward the parking lot.

  He was quickly thinking about the few clues he had and trying to connect them together -

  now he should be sure that the recent arson cases were all caused by the same person. The other party's goal is Yuan Qifeng.

  Yuan Bozhu called, but Yuan Qifeng never answered.

  Most likely already trapped in the parking lot.

  Yuan Qifeng seems to be carefree, but in fact he is very good at anti-tracking.

  If it were normal, it would be absolutely impossible for anyone to catch his back foot.

  But Yuan Qifeng has been too anxious recently.

  I was looking for something anxiously, so I left traces everywhere.

  Yuan Bozhu guessed that the mercenary who took over the mission had not determined Yuan Qifeng's appearance, otherwise he would not have set fire to such a large area, which would be too conspicuous.

  In the past two years in the Spider Domain, Yuan Bozhu has learned some unwritten rules of rare species, such as trying not to expose supernatural powers in front of humans as much as possible.

  But now, these people would rather expose their existence than kill Yuan Qifeng. Who is their employer? What exactly is the mission?

  What heinous thing did Yuan Qifeng do to lead to such a situation?

  Everything is a question, and Yuan Bozhu needs to find the answer by himself.

  The fire was huge, but fortunately the mall responded well and evacuated most of the people in a short period of time.

  But some are still stuck in elevators or corners, and many people are stranded above the sixth floor.

  Yuan Bo Zhu was protected by a barrier, so the fire could not burn him.

  However, there was a security guard on the way. While evacuating the crowd, he suddenly saw Yuan Bozhu still going inside, and was so frightened that he quickly stepped forward to stop him.

  Yuan Bozhu had no time to deal with him, so he dodged directly and disappeared into the safe passage at a speed that was almost invisible to the naked eye.

  Only the security guard was left thinking that he had seen a ghost. One second he was grabbing the person's sleeve, and the next second he disappeared.

  It wasn't until he heard the sound of the fire truck that he came back to his senses and didn't dare to think about it anymore.

  -

  "I don't understand, why are you going to such a big fight? Why don't you just find out the identity of that wolf as a human, and then kill it with a quick and accurate knife!" The woman in a red hat stood in the middle of the fierce fire, and she said to the person next to her