Chapter 26

Hiirashu drove Jirou Hara’s car, a burly and sturdy Jeep, which she drove easily.

  Originally, Jiro Hara asked her to drive the smaller one. Hiirashu said, "I want the bigger one, but I don't think my skills are good." Jiro Hara didn't understand: "Isn't that why she should drive the smaller one because it's easier for you to operate."

  Hiirashu said: "I mean if I crash or a car hits me, the big car is safe. It is so hard."

  Yuan Bozhu felt that her consideration was reasonable.

  Because Hiirashu drove without paying attention to the road.

  The chances of her crashing are pretty high.

  "Why don't you take that little classmate to the hospital with you? Mom has been waiting for you at the door for a long time."

  Hiiragi looked at Yuan Bo Zhu.

  Her hands were on the steering wheel, but her body was turned ninety degrees.

  "He doesn't want to go."

  "He definitely doesn't want to trouble you. Brother, think about it, there's so much blood and how big the injury is. How can you not go to the hospital? How did your mother educate you when you were a child? When someone needs help, What should it be like?"

  Hierashu said here, deliberately pausing and letting Yuan Bozhu answer.

  Yuan Bozhu first said to her: "Look at the road."

  Hiiragi Shu still turned to look at him and said: "I can see it with my peripheral vision."

  "There are traffic police at the intersection ahead."

  "The traffic police will also support me in educating my children. ." Hiiragi Shu said, "How could you let that classmate take a taxi and leave by himself? What if he went home and found that the wound was infected, what if he was in so much pain that he couldn't sleep at night, what if he passed out due to excessive blood loss -"

  " It has nothing to do with me."

  "Son!" Hierashu was shocked, "You are too indifferent to your classmates!"

  Yuan Bozhu sighed, raised his hand, turned her head away, and said, "He is seventeen years old, isn't he? Seven years old, he don't need me to mind his own business."

  Hiiragi curled his lips, looked straight ahead, and said disapprovingly: "Mom, I hope you can mind your own business and make more friends."

  "That's not necessary."

  "Son, people are not meant to be. You live by doing necessary things." Hiiragi taught him in a rare and strict motherly tone, saying,

  "No one is born with a clear purpose. We all grow up by accident. Occasionally doing unnecessary things, This is life."

  This should be a good explanation.

  Unfortunately, the target is the original Bochu, so it becomes invalid.

  Yuan Bozhu has indeed had a clear goal since he was born.

  All unplanned accidents are dangerous.

  He would help Lin Shuangyou because as an ordinary person, it was reasonable for him to do some ordinary good things.

  As long as Lin Shuangxuan doesn't cause him any trouble or derail his peaceful life, he can help once, twice, or three times.