Chapter 31

It was the first time in Yuan Bozhu's life that he carried such a large bag of things while shopping.

  Although strictly speaking, it is not considered shopping.

  He just followed Lin Shuanghua silently.

  Seeing Lin Shuangxuan looking around happily, Yuan Bozhu could only calculate in his mind how far they were from the milk tea shop that offered half-off the second cup of milk tea.

  But soon, Yuan Bozhu's thoughts were disturbed.

  He was a little curious as to why Lin Shuangxuan was so energetic.

  Lin Shuangxuan's happiness didn't seem to be staged. He didn't move slowly because of injuries, nor did he seem to be trying to be brave.

  It seemed like what he was doing could heal the shallow pain in his body.

  "Yuan classmate, do you want to buy glasses?"

  "No."

  "Where is the watch?"

  "No."

  "Then why don't you go to the stationery store and look at pens, notebooks, etc." "There is

  no shortage at the moment."

  Lin Shuang Xuan slowed down, walked to Yuan Bozhu, and said with a slight disappointment: "Then let's just go buy milk tea?"

  "Yeah."

  Yuan Bo Zhu glanced at him. If it were in the past, the conversation would have ended here. But today, Yuan Bozhu asked more, "Do you have anything to buy?" "

  No... Well, let's go to the first floor."

  Although Lin Shuangxuan wanted to go shopping with Yuan Bozhu again, but now he Unlike before, money was tight, so I honestly took Yuan Bo to the milk tea shop.

  When taking the escalator downstairs, Lin Shuanghang couldn't help but find a topic to chat with Yuan Bozhu.

  "That milk tea shop always offers some discounts. In the past, the second cup for couples was half price, and the second cup for besties was half price. Han Banli often asked Yu Yangen to pretend to be a couple and pretend to be besties in order to grab the discount, but I never drank it. Milk tea at over half price."

  When Lin Shuangxuan said this, he smiled, tilted his head and asked Yuan Bo, "Do you know why?" Yuan Bo Zhu thought, under normal circumstances, at this time, he probably needs to say a word for Lin Shuangxuan, okay? Let him give the answer.

  So he asked cooperatively: "Why."

  Although he was not curious.

  Lin Shuangxuan said: "Because I had money at that time."

  No matter how strong the discounts were, as long as it didn't taste the way he wanted, he wouldn't buy it.

  This is the confidence of a bulging wallet.

  Yuan Bozhu felt that the other party was probably making an ordinary joke in a humorous tone.

  But his laughter is subtle and usually not easy to catch.

  So Yuan Bozhu didn't think Lin Shuangxuan's words were funny and didn't laugh.

  Lin Shuanghua and he looked at each other for a moment, but he laughed.

  "Haha!"

  "...What?"

  "Did you know, former classmate, that you seem to be very indifferent to others, but in fact, you listen to others very carefully every time." Lin Shuanghang's mouth raised high, raised his hand to wipe away the tears from laughter, and suddenly said: