Chapter 46

In the largest forum on the rare bloodline darknet in the entire galaxy [Rare World], a forum suddenly became popular. post.

  Three hundred and twenty thousand replies and millions of likes.

  This means that at least half of the rare blood species in the world have viewed this post.

  Title: [Manually Pin to Top] Urgent! Searching for the strongest bloodline around the world

  Post-Anonymous:

  Does anyone know what happened last night?

  My goddess Yan Fengyue suddenly announced her withdrawal from the Spider Realm and was permanently removed from the S-level rare bloodline. Thousands of employees are already making trouble because of this incident, but Satan Lao Yinbi just won’t give an explanation!

  1L-Jian Fengqing:

  The title is seriously inconsistent with the content. What does Yan Fengyue's matter have to do with the strongest bloodline? Isn't the strongest one Wujian?

  2L-I can’t take this class:

  fishing? Start a war?

  It's useless for you to ask us about S-level matters. I suggest you report them downstairs.

  3L-Anonymous:

  I am the poster. I was too excited to explain clearly. Please don’t report it yet. Let me tell you what I know! !

  4L-Anonymous:

  My goddess went to Qiancheng the day before yesterday. I heard that she had some special first-level secret mission and would stay in Qiancheng until the end of the year.

  As a result, less than two days later, I suddenly saw that her name was no longer on the list of Spiderland employees! What’s even more bizarre is that the name of Mr. Wu Jian has also disappeared inexplicably.

  Our Fengyue Support Association went to the Spider Territory specifically to question, and after waiting for a long time, the answer we got was: Yan Fengyue believed that her ability was not enough to be called the strongest S-class bloodline, so she took the initiative to remove her from the list - is this possible? Outrageous! My goddess can never give up, okay? !

  So I posted this post to let everyone discuss it together. If Yan Fengyue is not even S-level, who else can fill her vacancy? I don’t believe it anyway!

  Now our support club has reason to suspect that something unscrupulous happened that night, which caused the goddess and the boss Wujian to be disappointed in Spiderland! Satan must give an explanation.

  5L-Color is emptiness:

  I wipe it! You licking dogs are really eye-opening [Runny nose.jpg] A mercenary actually has a support group?

  6L- Kill Kill Kill:

  Don’t be ridiculous, many S-level vampires have support groups.

  I think what the poster said is very serious. Two S-classes exited the spider domain at the same time. I really don't believe that there was nothing wrong with them. Why, the spider domain has ruled the rare species for so long, and the situation is finally going to change?