Chapter 115 [End]

The beginning of June is the hottest few days in Qian City.

  The entrance to the examination room was crowded with parents, and their faces were covered with sweat just by standing still.

  As soon as the bell rang, everyone held their breath. When the door opened and the cordon was withdrawn, everyone swarmed in.

  Among the students rushing out of the examination room, someone shouted at the top of their lungs:

  "Where's Lin Shuanghang! Find Lin Shuanghang!"

  "Brother Zhou, you are my god!!"

  Most people don't know who Lin Shuanghang is. Who thought "Lin Shuanghang" was some kind of magic spell for praying?

  Parents only care about their children and turn a deaf ear to this.

  Lin Shuanghua was assigned to the examination room on the top floor of the examination room. No one in the whole room knew him.

  Although he knew every question well, he still checked the previous answers to see if they were correct until the last moment.

  After collecting the papers, the candidates left the venue eagerly, leaving only Lin Shuanghua sitting in his seat, eyes closed, breathing deeply and quietly.

  It wasn't until the invigilator urged him that he picked up his pen and stood up.

  Lin Shuanghang not only got the topic of yesterday's essay right, but also the entire direction of the topic. What's more, today's reading comprehension test in the last foreign language volume is a simplified adaptation of the concluding sentence in a galaxy scientific research paper.

  As for that paper, Lin Shuanghang had translated it for his classmates when he was doing extracurricular extended self-study classes.

  If Lin Shuangxuan hadn't known for sure that Yuan Bozhu was upright and fair, he would have been worried about whether Yuan Bozhu had done something to the college entrance examination questions.

  For example, directly change the focus of Lin Shuanghang's review to the paper.

  But Lin Shuangxuan knew that Yuan Bozhu would not do this.

  In the past few months of review, Yuan Bozhu had never intended to help Lin Shuangxuan cheat.

  When they found out yesterday that Lin Shuanghua got the essay question right, the whole family hugged each other and screamed with excitement. Only Yuan Bo was not surprised at all.

  It was normal for Lin Shuanghua to get the test questions.

  It's not because Lin Shuangxuan is lucky, but because he is really down-to-earth and hard-working. He not only read all the previous years' exam questions, but also analyzed all the major news in the galaxy this year, and analyzed everything that might become exam questions. Lin Shuanghua memorized the information.

  The test questions couldn't go beyond the scope of his review.

  But the students in Class 7, Class 3, Qiancheng No. 1 Middle School are blessed.

  As long as they occasionally listened to it once or twice in class in the past few months, they would be reminded of it intentionally or unintentionally.

  Especially people like Qin Geng and Qin Rui who borrowed Lin Shuanghang's notes one month before the college entrance examination. They were walking on the road and picked up a pie for no apparent reason.