Chapter 89

Lin Shuangxuan was too angry, but because his superpower inexplicably didn't work on the person in front of him, he could only grab the other person's clothes, bite and pull them in vain.

  It has to be said that this kind of Lin Shuanghua made Yuan Bozhu very strange. He thought Lin Shuangxuan was a temperless person.

  It seemed that he still didn't know enough about Lin Shuangxuan.

  Yuan Bozhu didn't want to make Lin Shuangxuan angry, so he planned to identify himself to Lin Shuangxuan after he was sent to the medical office.

  Strangely, as soon as he arrived at the door of the medical department, Lin Shuanghua suddenly stopped shouting.

  He lay quietly in Yuan Bo Zhu's arms, sighing meaningfully from time to time.

  Yuan Bozhu guessed that he had calmed down.

  Because I know that resistance is useless, I don’t resist. Quite sensible.

  Kuiguo was seriously injured, so Yuan Bozhu handed him over to the doctor directly. Watching them go to the diagnosis and treatment room, Yuan Bozhu was about to put down Lin Shuangyou in his arms.

  As a result, his hands were loosened, but Lin Shuanghua's legs were still wrapped around his waist.

  Yuan Bozhu asked him, "You're not coming down?"

  "You're not going down." Lin Shuangxuan hung back on him leisurely, "Your shoulders are so strong, I'll lean on you for a while."

  Yuan Bozhu frowned, Asked strangely: "Do you know who I am?"

  "It doesn't matter who you are." Lin Shuangxuan blurted out, "Anyway, if I hug you, I can't rely on you."

  "..."

  It was also at this moment that Yuan Bozhu expressed his feelings towards himself. Awareness has risen to a higher level.

  He is really not a person who is good at joking.

  It’s easy to shoot yourself in the foot.

  Yuan Bozhu thought his disguise had failed, but the face he saw on the glass cabinet in the medical office still had Gabriel's facial features.

  "What are you looking at?" Lin Shuanghang followed his gaze and looked over.

  Yuan Bozhu decided not to waste time on something he was not good at. He asked Lin Shuangyou directly: "How did you recognize it?" Lin Shuangyou asked back: "Is it difficult?" Of course it is.

  Unless you are someone who gets along closely day and night, your face will not be exposed so easily after disguise.

  Otherwise, it would not have been so long and no one would know Gabriel's true identity.

  Lin Shuanghua sighed with a smile and said, "I'll pretend I can't see your figure first. Even your smell and body temperature can be felt when I get close."

        "Smell?" Yuan Bozhu heard the last time someone smelled something.

  The judgment message is still in the mouth of Yuan Qifeng.

  What's more, Yuan Bozhu felt that he didn't have any special smell.

  He doesn't like to leave any smell, so he always has a separate portion of laundry detergent at home, which has no scent and is so plain that it has no sense of existence.

  Lin Shuangxuan said: "Just because you don't have any special taste, you are very special."

  A strange way of describing it.