Chapter 50

When Yuan Bozhu went home, he saw Yuan Wanjiao lying on her back on the sofa, scrolling through her mobile phone.

  He thought she was doing so-called online divination.

  I heard that Yuan Wanjiao has become popular on social platforms this week, becoming a "well-known online metaphysics expert" and a certified V by the platform.

  Two days ago, she did fortune-telling for a female star's account, reminding her not to accept a certain announcement. The female star was a very suspicious person, so she really believed her, so she went back and confronted her manager, refused to accept a certain activity, and almost ended her contract with the company.

  Fans of the female star followed the clues and found Yuan Wanjiao, saying that she was sent by the enemy to frame the female star. They knew that their goddess was a superstitious person, so they deliberately said those words to sow discord and wanted the female star to collapse.

  Yuan Wanjiao's account was almost reported and banned.

  As a result, just yesterday morning, it was the top trending search topic in major media outlets, all of which were breaking news about that night’s activities.

  The so-called dinner party was actually just a cover. Dozens of rich second-generation people gathered to have sex that night, and held a huge sex party. They also dragged several Internet celebrities and starlets who participated in the event into trouble, and almost killed people.

  Some people just couldn't stand it anymore and reported it. Before dawn, everyone present was arrested by the police.

  This matter caused quite a stir, with hot searches all day long. Although Yuan Bozhu did not pay attention to the Internet, many people in the class were discussing this matter that day, and Yuan Bozhu listened to it passively.

  Now, many netizens on social media denounce the rich second generation, while others express regret for the innocent people who participated in the event.

  And some special people went to Yuan Wanjiao's Weibo and shouted:

  [I will slap myself a hundred times now, forgive me for being disrespectful to the boss! Sister, thank you for the prediction for my goddess! ]

  [Sister Fairy, Sister Tianji! You saved baby Hao Er's life. [Kneel down.jpg]]

  [At first I thought it was some Pippi marketing account, but I didn't expect it to be a real master of metaphysics QAQ. Forgive me for being blind! ! ]

  [Oh my god, boss, are you still taking the order? Can you do the math for me? 】

  【! ! ! Sister Jiao, it’s you! Why is your store closed? Family members, as an old customer, I must help spread the word about Sister Jiao. Every word of her golden words will never be false! You'd better place an order before she becomes popular! 】

  In this way, Yuan Wanjiao's fans exceeded one million overnight. There is still a trend of rapid increase.

  Yuan Bozhu heard that her schedule has been scheduled for next year. Now I only accept five orders every day, so I can still make a lot of money.

  It can only be said that witches are indeed special beings among rare blood species.

  While other rare species were still taking on various tasks in the Spider Domain and making some hard-earned money, Yuan Wanjiao was already sitting on the code of wealth.

  Yuan Bozhu used to be very interested in Yuan Wanjiao's psychic power, because in his previous world, those who understood the secrets of heaven would definitely become immortals.