Chapter 108

Yuan Wanjiao has been watching Lin Shuanghang carefully.

  She sensed the changes in his aura and noticed the fierce killing force on Lin Shuanghua.

  Chen Jin struggled to get up several times, but was stepped down by Yuan Qifeng.

  Yuan Qifeng also took the time to ask: "What's going on?"

  Yuan Wanjiao touched her chin and sighed meaningfully: "Not sure."

  Lin Shuangyou looked too calm.

  After reading this letter, he dug out the other two letters, read them, and then threw Chen Feng's one to him.

  His expression didn't change much from beginning to end.

  If Yuan Wanjiao hadn't known the contents of the letter in advance, she would have almost misunderstood whether there was nothing written in it.

  "That's not right..." She took two steps back, walked to Yuan Qifeng, and said, "Think about it from my perspective. I grew up alone and was hated by my dearest people. I have a lack and longing for family affection in my heart. Now After seeing the truth, shouldn't you feel moved, or at least aggrieved?"

  Yuan Wanjiao predicted Lin Shuangxu's darkening from the prophecy, and saw Lin Shuangxu turning to darkness and killing after being betrayed and abandoned by everyone. .

  She thought that this letter could at least make Lin Shuangyou feel some warmth and let him understand that she was still loved.

  But Lin Shuangxuan's performance was too calm.

  Chen Feng on the ground didn't even look moved.

  Chen Feng only read a few lines, and his eyes were already red. He was dozens of years old. He sniffed and wiped his tears. He regarded the letter in his hand as a treasure and read every word. When he saw the last page, he even vomited a mouthful of blood.

  This is the picture Yuan Wanjiao envisioned.

  Although Chen Feng loved his wife, he proved his love by hurting Lin Shuangxu. Isn't this a sin? He once felt that he was righteous, but now he should understand what he did wrong.

  It is normal for Chen Feng to cry so much that he vomits blood, including lying on the ground and yelling, chanting the name of his deceased wife, and saying a useless "I'm sorry" to the son he has hurt. These are normal.

  The abnormal one is Lin Shuanghang.

  He didn't react at all.

  Only after Chen Feng cried so hard that he went into shock, he coldly withdrew his gaze and walked towards Chen Jin.

  Yuan Qifeng made some room for him and moved to the side with Yuan Wanjiao. She didn't know whether she was calming him down or just standing on both sides of him as two pendants.

  When Lin Shuangwan slapped him for the first time, both Yuan Wanjiao and Yuan Qifeng were stunned for a moment. They had never seen Lin Shuanghang like this.

  "Why did you hide the letter?" Lin Shuanghang asked Chen Jin.

  The answer I got was a series of curses, meaningless.

  So he slapped Chen Jin a few more times until his face was bruised and bruised. Yuan Wanjiao got goosebumps: "The youngest in our family is quite fierce." Yuan Qifeng said, "That's how it should be." "Chen Jin

  .

  " , I'll give you a chance to explain. If you explain clearly, I'll let you live. If you don't understand, I'll skin you and cramp you." Lin Shuanghang spoke in a calm tone, but every word made Chen Jin tremble