𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 | 𝟶𝟶𝟷.

━━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 her eyes while her boss scolded her for coming in late

━━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 her eyes while her boss scolded her for coming in late. "I've told your ass to be here by six o'clock!" He shouted getting in her face. "Do you know how many people come in late more than me?" She said softly trying to hide her aggravation. "Don't get smart with me Solange." He said waving her off.

She walked away heading to her small office. Solange scrunched up her face seeing, Leon, her co-worker who had a huge crush on her. She would remind him countless times that she was happily married and didn't want anything to do with him but he would always insist for her to 'fuck' with him. "Wassam li' mama." He licked his lips smirking.

Sometimes, she didn't understand why he was a cop. He was corrupt and very ghetto, she wouldn't be surprised if he ran the streets before he entered the police force.

"Leon please leave me alone, I'm not in the mood." Solange sighed trying to walk past him. He got in her way and grabbed her forearm tightly causing a small whimper to leave from her mouth. Solange's pain tolerance was very low, she also got bruises very easily. "May you please let me go?" She looked up at him trying to keep calm. He smacked his lips and let her go, pushing away her arm harshly.

She stepped away from him and walked into her office. She shut the door behind her and began walking towards her desk. She placed her bag on the floor besides the desk. Solange then sat her Pink drink from Starbucks beside her keyboard. Solange sat down and went through her draws trying to find her case information.

She finally found the file that had 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍'𝐒 full name in bold letters. She opened the file and began reading the note that was written to him before he passed.

Dear Dayvon, you may not know of me but i've been watching you for a long time now. I've never seen your face since you always wore some type of mask. I've seen all your tattoos even the ones on your chest. I love you, Dayvon I truly do. But do you love me? I don't think so. You've always treated me terribly since I wasn't pretty like the rest. You killed me so I killed you. How does it feel that you hurt someone so bad you killed them? It's not a great feeling isn't it...

━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 her eyebrows in confusion not understanding what this unknown person meant. "This shit is so fucking confusing." She mumbled to herself staring at the wrinkled paper. Solange searched through the folder that contained the documents of Dayvon. Solange wanted to find out who was his family and why didn't they come to his funeral.

The night Dayvon got killed his body was not at the crime scene, it was only a puddle of blood leaving tons of people confused. No one was contacted the night he was killed. Part of Solange believed Dayvon didn't die but the authorities said otherwise. She didn't understand what could of happen to him. How did they know it was Dayvon? How did they figure out he was dead without a body to identify as him? None of it made sense.

Grabbing her phone, Solange began texting her husband that she was going to be coming home late. Truth be told, she just didn't want to be near Derrick. He would always try forcing sexual activity on her whenever she denied. She knew he didn't love her as much as she loved him so she kept her distance. She'd rather stay away from him than hear hurtful words leave from his mouth.

━━━━━━𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐖 pass quickly, it was already eleven pm. Solange was currently at the place where Dayvon was last seen. The wind harshly blew through her hoodie. Solange shivered, her bottom lip trembling. She stared at the abandoned lounge, the owner shut it down right after Dayvon reportedly died. "I needa take my ass in the house.. " She chuckled before turning her back on the lounge. She began walked towards her Black 2018 BMW.

Solange felt like someone was following her but she decided to brush it off since it was deserted.

𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘..

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇.

___________________

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote!!