𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 | 𝟶𝟶𝟺.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

━━━━𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 his tip onto Solange's dripping entrance. He smirked at her scrunched up face as she whined in frustration. "How bad you want me, mama?" He hummed rubbing his pink mushroom tip around her inner lips. "So bad.. Please Dayvon." She helplessly grinded her aching hole on his tip. "You gon' be a good girl for me?" He slowly slid himself in causing her mouth to fall agape.

"Mmm yes." She moaned lowly feeling his tip fill her up. His 11inch shaft smoothly glided into her gushy walls. A soft grunt left from his mouth feeling her tighten around him. "Spread yo' legs fa' me.." He said winding his hips slowly. Solange spread her legs wider causing his member to explore deeper into her area.

"Fuckkk." She dragged unable to handle his large length. "You feel me?" He bit his bottom lip, picking up his pace. "Y-ye──DAYVON!" She screeched as he began pounding deeply into her insides. His dreads swung in his face as his thrusts became rougher. He kept drilling into her g-spot causing loud screams of pleasure to leave from her mouth.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・

━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 up with sweat pouring down her face causing her to quickly run her hands down her face. "Why couldn't it be realll!" She dragged screaming on the top of her lungs. Solange climbed out of her bed and looked at the clock that sat on her nightstand. It read, 𝟕:𝟎𝟎 am, meaning she was late for work once again.