𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁? | 𝟶𝟶𝟹.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・

━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 in front of the tombstone of Dayvon. Her fingers ran through his name, tracing the letters one by one. One thing she noticed about his grave stone was that it was very clean as if someone visited his grave frequently. She moved away from his grave and began walking out the cemetery. Solange hated cemeteries, it was so unsettling for her. She hate being somewhere multiple people died.

"Damn ma you look so gorgeous in that bodysuit.." A very familiar voice said from behind her. She quickly turned around and saw the same man she saw yesterday. He was wearing all black with a Celine beanie. His dreads covered his face, Solange could see his plump pulpy lips peeking out from his locs.

"Thank you.." She lowly said, her eyes still on his lips. He had such a beautiful set of lips, it turned Solange on. "I appreciate you for visiting me." He said confusing Solange. "W-what do you mean?" Her breath hit her seeing him step closer to her. "I'm Dayvon.. ma.. " He softly said completely shocking Solange. Her face twisted into confusion as she stared at him trying to see his full facial features.

"Your dead... How can I see you?" Her eyebrows furrowed in contusion as her mouth slightly open in shock. "You asking too many questions. Cut that shit out, I hate when mu'fucka's ask me questions." He harshly said, his Chicago accent coming out. "I'm sorry." She bit her lower lip in embarrassment. "I'll fuck wit'chu later." He chuckled dryly before disappearing into thin air.

Solange stood there unable to process what just happened.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・

━━━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃 in frustration, she was beyond horny and she didn't know what to do with herself. Her area painfully throbbed as she moved around in her office chair. She had Dayvon all over her mind. His lips turned her on tremendously. She didn't know how to fuction around him. He had an effect on her that she couldn't get over. Anytime, she heard his voice her panties became wetter and wetter by the seconds that passed by.

She just wanted to feel his lips on hers. It was like each time he visited her, the sexual attraction she had for him grew each time. Solange wasn't the type to be horny 24/7, but he made her sexually frustrated nearly every day.

"Why does my body react to you like this, Dayvon?" She mumbled to herself staring at his birth certificate. There was no signature from his parents, it just had his name on it. Solange felt her heart flutter seeing his full name. She traced over his name with a smile on her face. Solange could feel herself falling deeply in love with him. But how could she fall deeply in love with someone who was dead? She bearly knew him. How could she be so obsessed with him?

She heard knocking on her door causing her to get up from her seat. She walked towards the door and opened it. Her eyes widened seeing Him. She felt herself become more turned on than before. "May I help you?" Her breathing became uneasy as he stared deeply into her eyes. She could see some of his face, his beautiful brown eyes looked deeply into hers.

Her eyes traveled to his lips causing his tongue to glide across his bottom lip. He bit his lower lip, showing off his diamond grills. His grills sparkled in the dim moonlight causing Solange's lips to depart.

"I'ma have so much fun with you.." 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐃.

___________________

We moving fast cause I wanna get to the point!

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote!!

Excuse my grammar or spelling errors!