𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 | 𝟶𝟶𝟻.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

━━━━━𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐀𝐍 his fingers through his dreads while staring in the blurry mirror. He squinted his eyes trying to get a better look of himself. Dayvon wiped the mirror causing his reflection to appear clearly. He stared intensely at himself trying to see if Grandson was going to pop up. "Nigga, bring yo' ass out stop fuckin' hiding." He aggressively said causing a dark shadow to appear behind him. "What yo' big forehead ass want?" Grandson groaned in frustration morphing himself into Dayvon's reflection.

"I'm you and you're me, don't talk 'bout OUR forehead." Dayvon mugged Grandson. "When you gon' mark Solange?" Grandson tilted his head, his eyes slightly glowing red. "She's unaware of the shit that's gon' put her through and Ion wanna do my li' baby like that." Dayvon softly said thinking of Solange screaming in agony as he burned his initials onto her lower stomach.

"You did that shit to Misharron. She was our soulmate and you killed her." Grandson felt himself grow angry, he loved Misharron dearly but Dayvon's thirst for her flesh took over his body. He brutally murdered her, slicing her head off her shoulders. "How you gon' get mad at me? You da' one who be wanting to kill mutha'fucka's." Dayvon scoffed causing Grandson to smack his lips.

"Dayvon, you the crazy one. Just because i'm yo' demon don't mean im the psycho one." Grandson told Dayvon causing him to grit his teeth. Truth be told, Dayvon didn't need Grandson to kill anyone for him. He always did it himself, he enjoyed seeing the life pour out of people's bodies as they bled out from their severe wounds.

"On King David, I'ma climb through this mirror and choke the fuckin' life outta yo' ass." Dayvon smiled widely seeing Grandson laugh frantically. "Crazy ass." He said before disappearing. Dayvon looked at his naked body in the mirror examining all the scars he had on his body. "I wonder what my pretty guh doing.." Dayvon bit his bottom lip thinking of her moaning his name while he stroked deeply into her stomach.

╭ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 ╮
⬇︎⬇︎

╭ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 ╮⬇︎⬇︎

━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 up her face seeing her ex-husbands number pop up on her screen

━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 up her face seeing her ex-husbands number pop up on her screen. Debating on whether she should answer it, Solange decided to press the green button since she wanted to hear what he had to say. "What the fuck do you want?" She rolled her eyes hearing him chuckle. "Girl, calm yo' ass down." He said laughing thinking something was funny when it wasn't. "I don't know why you are acting like we're cool." She looked at her new set of acrylics, smiling at the pretty little heart on her nail.

"I just wanted to say I miss──" before he could finish his sentence, Solange quickly hung up the phone. She tossed her phone on the couch and laid her head on the armrest. "Why is my life so damn boring?" She said to herself while playing with the string of her red silk robe. Hearing her doorbell ring, Solange got up and hurriedly rushed over to the door. She looked through the peephole and saw Dayvon looking down at his phone.

She squealed in excitement before opening the door. "Why didn't you randomly just appear in front of me?" Solange moved out of the way for him to walk in. "I ain't feel like doing that shit." He said not even paying attention to her presence. "Why aren't you acknowledging me...?" She whined feeling her heart clench in distraught.

"My fault mama." His voice was very calm, soothing her body. She could feel her muscle relax as her nipples hardened. "Can you show me your face?" She asked politely looking up at him. Dayvon hesitantly moved some of his dreads out of his face causing Solange to move closer to him.

"I can't show you my face Solange." He quickly dropped his hand to his side, looking down. "Why?" She said growing frustrated. She was so eager to see his face, she wanted to see what hid behind his pretty brown eyes.

"You'll see"

𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆.

________________

Thoughts?
Suggestions?

Don't forget to vote!