𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒 | 𝟶𝟶𝟼.

♑︎

♑︎

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑

                                            𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 -
ᴋɪɴɢ ᴠᴏɴ
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝙄𝙇

»»——⍟——««

━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐃 her red metallic lipstick, her eyes stuck on her reflection. She wished Derrick was beside her, a sigh leaving from her departed lips, all the memories she shared with him came flooding back like a violent hurricane. "Fuck!" She yelled in anger wanting to kill the woman he left her for. "Calm down before you lose yourself." Dayvon whispered in the upset female's ear calming her nerves down.

"You don't understand, Von. I've already lost myself." Her voice cracked, Dayvon wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his body against hers. "Help me understand, I ain't gon' judge you." He reassured her, placing his head on her shoulder. "I'm scared, Von.." Her hands began to tremble thinking of her dark past. "Why mama?" His hands rubbed her thighs gently while his lips grazed her neck.

"Everywhere I go, I feel like someone is following me." Tears formed in her eyes, threatening to fall. Dayvon gritted his teeth knowing exactly who was following her. Dayvon rarely followed around Solange since he had to handle business all the time. "Don't worry, i'ma handle that shit." He kissed her neck before leaving.

"He just got here." Solange rolled her eyes, missing Dayvon already. She caught feelings for him quickly. His voice calmed her down whenever she was feeling tense. Derrick never made her feel the way Dayvon did. She barely knew him but it felt like they had strong chemistry. Solange didn't want to seem delusional or obsessive but his personality just made all her self respect go away.

She wanted to do things unimaginable to him. She wanted to make his eyes roll as she sucked the last bits of his cum. She wanted to feel every inch of him while she kissed him deeply. Solange was going to make sure she treated him like he was her world. Solange had no idea she was going to have to mentally prepare herself for the shit he was going to take her through.

"I hate the fact I catch feelings so quickly." She threw her head back in frustration. The worst part about her having feelings for Dayvon was that he was dead but his touch felt so realistic. Usually, when someone was dead their body would be empty and freezing but Solange could feel his heartbeat, his body had warmth unlike other dead people. Solange walked out her bathroom and began leaving out her house

MEANWHILE...

ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ ↯𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 ┗───────────────────┛

ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓
┗───────────────────┛

━━━━━━𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 Dayvon frowned staring at his mother's dead body

━━━━━━𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 Dayvon frowned staring at his mother's dead body. The anger coursing through his veins wouldn't allow him to shed a tear. Everyday something terrible occured. He was never in peace, he was always fighting the truth. He wanted to he able to rest easy and let go of everything he once did but he couldn't. His mindset and thinking strategies wouldn't allow him to let go of his "old" ways.

His mind flooded with different ways of how he was going to kill his mother's murderer. "I'ma miss you, ma.." His voice drenched in sadness. It felt like his chest caving in causing all his oxygen flow to be cut off. He wanted to embrace his mother and hear her rhythmic heartbeat. Dayvon knew if she ever saw him she would scold him and yell at him for his terrible decisions.

Dayvon felt the similar uncomfortable feeling enter his body. He couldn't control himself anymore and allowed Grandson to come out. Dayvon was to distraught to go out and kill every nigga he thought killed his mother. They took the only thing he wanted to live for. Why couldn't they take him instead? Now, he had to suffocate in his broken emotions trying to cope with the pain.

Dayvon died but his soul stayed alive. His body worked perfectly fine. He thought him escaping from the evil world would allow him to finally be in peace. That was proved wrong a long time ago. "That Leon nigga killed our mother." Grandson clenched his fist while Dayvon stood behind him traumatized at the sight in front of him. "Why me?" Tears of madness and depression flooded his eyes.

"Wipe them tears, gang. We gotta get back for our mother, you could cry later." Grandson told Dayvon causing him to quickly wipe the tears that collided down his cheeks. "I want this nigga to watch his organs fall out his stomach." Dayvon's once saddened face turned into an evil grin. He glanced at Grandson, he was another version of Dayvon. Grandson held a machete up to his neck and laughed frantically.

☠︎︎

━━━━━𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃 out of Leon's stomach as he screamed in agony. Dayvon threw down his dagger and walked up to Leon with a huge smile on his face. "How you feel?" Dayvon bent down to his level, his eyes pierced into his skull, his face contorted into a mean mug seeing tears leave from Leon's eyes. "Why you crying, li' nigga? You wasn't crying when you killed my fuckin' momma!" Dayvon shouted, punching Leon in his throat.

"Then you gon' harrass my wife, after she told yo' ass she don't wanna fuck with you." Dayvon cocked his arm back, punching Leon in his mouth. "Look at yo' ass now, You'on got shit ta' say." He stood up and moved away from Leon.

"He gone, Nigga who next?"
- 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐕𝐎𝐍

____________________________
Thoughts?
Don't forget to vote.