𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐇 | 𝟶𝟷𝟽.

𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈
𝙺𝙴𝙷𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓

𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 | 𝟷𝟶. 𝟷𝟿. 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 | 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 | 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝙸𝚂

➳ᥫ᭡

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 stared into Solange's horrified eyes, he could almost feel the fear she had growing for him. "Ian 'een did shit yet and you already shaking out'cho  panties." A soft snicker left from his mouth seeing her facial expression contort into a small frown. "You think this shit is funny?" The females eyebrows scrunched together as a fuel of anger swept upon her body.

"Mmm, who told you could speak?" Dayvon felt himself grow aroused from Solange's sudden change of emotion. "Me, myself, and I." Solange grumbled in response, not liking how calm he was. Dayvon hummed as he ran his thumb across the sharp steel that laid in the pocket of his hoodie.

"As much as I love you speakin' ta' me crazy, you gon' have to get a punishment. I can't have you disrespecting me like i'm one of them li' boys you use ta' fucking with."  He bit down onto his bottom lip and finally revealed the weapon that had been in his pocket for about an hour now.

"You finna hurt me?" Tears crowded her eyes as her heart clenched with sadness pacing around it. "You hurt me when you texted ya' ex husband." Dayvon said bluntly with no emotion evident on his stone cold face.

Dayvon lowered his body down to Solange's waist level and began carving his initials into her exposed thigh. The once silent room now had screams of agony bouncing off the thin cement walls. With each movement she took to try and get away from the intense affliction only increased the pain level which caused her body to slowly give up on staying awake.

 "D-dayvon sto-"  Her voice lowered down as she struggled to speak. Her eyes being stuck on the amused and unbothered face of the man whom she had been growing to love.  "Ion want to." He replied while his lips slowly curled into a sly smirk.

"Close ya' eyes and take it like uh good girl." Dayvon cut deeper into her thigh causing a screech to leap from her mouth.  Solange looked down at her wounded thigh with tears flowing down her cheeks, her vision blurred due to the amount of tears falling from her eyes. "S-stop." Her voice cracked causing Dayvon to life up his head and look at her.

"You ain' listening ta' me which is pissing me off. So,  what i'ma do is treat you like how I treated Misharron.." He said while his eyes pierced through hers. His large hand wrapped around her throat and blocked off any blood flowing through her neck. Gasping for air was the only thing Solange could do since she was in restraints.

"Mmm, look at chu' unable to fight back."  Dayvon squeezed her neck tighter and slowly brought his mouth towards her ear. "You hear that mama?" His cool breath brushed against her earlobe causing chills to rush through her exhausted body. Her low wheezing turned on Dayvon, he loved the sound of someone being choked.

"I know yo' thigh hurting, let's get'chu fixed." Dayvon finally let go of Solange's neck causing her to gasp for air desperately. He took her out of the restraints and picked her up bridal style then headed upstairs. Grandson appeared in front of them causing Solange to flinch hardly, "Well damn the fuck you do to her?" He frantically laughed earning a snicker from Dayvon.

"Carved my intials into ha' thigh, just fa' fun." He replied. Solange furrowed her eyebrows as she felt her heart clench onto its strings, she could feel the hurt building up in her chest as Dayvon and Grandson shared a few words with one another. She knew that after this it wasn't going to be the same and that she was going to live her life in fear if she didn't get away from him.

Dayvon wasn't letting her go.

He claimed her and fell in love with her, she wasn't going anywhere unless he wanted her to. She was now his little pawn to his game and the horrific events were only beginning.

TIMESKIP

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄  groaned in pain as she awoken from her deep sleep. "Fuck, this shit hurts." Her face contorted in agony as her wound throbbed and strikes of pain shot through her body. A sleeping Dayvon had his arms wrapped around her waist and his head buried in her chest. His dreads covered his face while his naked upper body found warmth from her body heat under the comforter.

"Stop allat moving." He grumbled before tightening his grip around her waist. Tears flooded down her face from the intense affliction that she was currently trying to endure. Why would he do that to her? She thought he had so much love for her that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her mentally or physically.

"Ma, why you cryin'?" Dayvon lifted his head up with a small frown on his face. Solange sniffled before speaking, "Can you please get off me?" Once those words escaped from her mouth Dayvon's fist landed a hard punch on her fresh wound causing a yelp of agony to escape from her mouth.

"Fuck is you testin' me fa'? Talk to me like you luh me or i'ma gut you out." Dayvon threatened, his voice being calm and collective as if he didn't just hurt her once again. "Gimmie uh kiss." His tattooed hand wrapped around her throat as he leaned into give her a peck on her pulpy lips.

Dayvon placed a soft kiss on Solange's lips and frowned deeper when she didn't kiss him back. "Mama please kiss me back." Tears brimmed his eyes once seeing the distraught face of Solange. She looked uncomfortable and upset which made Dayvon's heart clench, "I hurt you that bad?" Solange didn't say anything nor make a certain gesture to let him know causing to become more upset.

"Talk ta' me for I kill you." Dayvon said causing Solange to look at him with puffy red eyes due to the large amount of crying she had been doing. "I don't want to be next to you right now." Her voice was so brittle it almost made Dayvon mad.

"Too mutha' fuckin' bad." Dayvon mugged her before bringing her closer to him.

--------------------

Thoughts?

How y'all feeling bout this one.. cs it's a lil wild.