𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 | 𝟶𝟶𝟾.

"rip off my shirt if you love me"

ᥫ᭡

"spit in my face when you fuck me"

𝐒꙰𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ | ɪʟʟɪɴᴏɪs ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ | 𝟐𝟒 | 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ | ɪʟʟɪɴᴏɪs
ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ | 𝟐𝟒 | 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 at her divorced husbands new wife. Her eyes traveled to the ladies pregnant belly. She looked around six months pregnant which meant she had been fucking around with Derrick for a while now. She tried everything in her power to hold back the anger that was threatening to take over her overwhelmed body.

Looking around the restaurant, Solange spotted Dayvon walking in with a blunt between his fingers. She squinted her eyes trying to make sure she wasn't tripping. "So he really isn't dead?" She thought. She noticed he was wearing a face mask that covered half of his face.

A frowned appeared on her face seeing everyone quickly leave out the restaurant. "The fuck──Whea' everybody go?" She tapped her coffin shaped nails on the table. Dayvon turned in Solange's direction scaring the fuck out of her. Her heart leaped out of her chest, his eyes now piercing through her iris.

Feeling a familiar throbbing sensation, Solange put her leg over one another and put her palms on her exposed thighs. She looked down breaking the intense eye contact she once shared with the handsome man. "Wassup li' folks." Dayvon's voice flowed into Solange's eardrums causing her look up at him.

She felt like a blob of jelly under his gaze, her legs trembling from the intense heartbeat playing between her legs. She could feel her juices moisturize the red lace panties she had on. Her nipples hardened seeing Dayvon take off his mask. She couldn't help but stare at his beautiful facial features. Everything about his face was perfect.

"You're so pretty." Solange blurted out earning a small chuckled from Dayvon. "Thank you mama." He said accepting the compliment she gave him. "Why you always hiding your face from people?" She questioned, curiosity intruding her mind.

"You see how all'em people left when I walked in?" Von tilted his head before sitting in front of Solange, she nodded her head waiting for him to tell her why. "People can feel my negative energy. That shit scares the soul 'outta them." He laughed thinking of how people was petrified of him. "Wait──So they can't see you?" A confused Solange asked.

"Nah, only you can."

"That's strange but I ain't complaining." She said enjoying the fact she could only see him. She didn't want anyone to be attracted to him but her. She wanted Von all to herself. But she didn't want to seem delusional so she kept all her thoughts to herself. Solange wasn't dumb enough to share what occured in her mindset.

"I want him to slut me out so bad." Solange said out loud unaware that she didn't say it in her head. "Just tell whenever you want some dick, I'a give it to you." His words drenched in lust. "Oh──I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that.." She mentally reminded herself to watch what she allowed to come out her mouth.

"Mhm.." Dayvon hummed.

𝐃꙰𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓 𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆 ➹

𝙿𝙾𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚅𝙸𝙴𝚆 ➹

━━━━𝐒𝐋𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓 blasted through Dayvon's speaker as he stroked into a moaning Solange, she clawed at the sheets and moved her body upwards. "Stop runnin'.. " He whispered in her ear. His thrusts were deep, slow, and euphoric. Solange couldn't feel her lower body from all the extreme pleasure he was giving her. Her legs shook rapidly whilst he discharged himself. Leaving her completely empty, Solange tried helplessly to catch her breath but she couldn't.

"Vo──SHIT!" His eleven inch member slammed into her cervix unexpectedly sending a shockwave throughout her, now, numb body. "Moveee Von" She dragged out, tears of ecstasy prickling from her watery brown eyes. "You asked for this shit and now you gon' take it. Arch yo' back." He slapped her ass and watched the ripples of waves appear from the impact.

Solange listened to Dayvon and deepened her arch, Von bit his bottom lip and quickened his pace, driving Solange crazy.

Thoughts? Don't forget to vote!

Thoughts?
Don't forget to vote!