𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐌𝐄? | 𝟶𝟶𝟸.

━━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐃 the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes

━━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐃 the tears that were threatening to fall from her eyes. She stared at the divorce papers, in which, Derrick filed. He told her that he fell out of love for her and that he was seeing someone else. How could he? After all they went through. "It's okay mama, I got you." A deep voice rang through her ears causing her to frown in confusion.

She looked around her large living room trying to see if she was tripping or not. Solange's throat grew drier by the seconds as she saw the same black figure standing in front of her huge flat screen TV. She titled her head trying to look closer, standing up. Solange slowly stepped out of her living room. The figure watched her every move following each step she took.

"Who are you?" She asked softly. She wasn't scared, part of her felt safe around the figure. The energy it gave off was comforting to Solange. "Don't worry about allat, ma.." Her panties became damped from the soothing voice. "Why are you here?" She bit her lower lip nervously seeing the figure walk closer to her. "You'll find out real soon... " The dark shadow said before disappearing.

Solange stood in her exact spot for a couple of minutes trying to process what happened. She was shocked that she didn't take off running, usually, Solange would've been out of the country but something about the figure intrigued Solange. She wanted to know more about it, where it came from, why it was following her.

Solange could feel a second heartbeat between her legs. She could feel her juices drizzle down her leg. "Damn bitch you getting turned on by a shadow. " She said to herself with a smile on her face. A soft snicker left from her mouth as she shook her head in disappointment. "Let me take my ass to bed.." She reminded herself for the fifth time.

.・。.・゜✭・

・✫・゜・。

.・✫・゜・。.

━━━━━𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 her lips while her friend bragged about the things her boyfriend brought her for their anniversary. "Girl, he bought me a rose toy and a camera so I could record myself masturbating." She cheesed causing Solange to gag. "I don't not want to know all that, Jayda.." She took a sip from her pineapple juice and bit into her vanilla cake pop.

"Anyways, wassup with you and smurkiooo." She dragged. Solange looked down at her French Tip acrylics trying to hold back tears. "He cheated on me then filed a d-divorce." Solange's voice cracked as she felt a large ball of saliva forming in her throat. "Awe, I'm so sorry to hear that c'mere boo." Jayda frowned deeply getting up from her seat. She grabbed Solange and pulled her into an embrace. Solange clung onto her friend as tears fell from her eyes.

She really loved Derrick despite the things he put her through and said. She loved every inch of him, his flaws, his beautiful eyes, his everything. She thought she was enough for him but that was proved wrong. "He clearly doesn't deserve a beautiful ass lady like you." Jayda rolled her eyes letting go of Solange.

"I know but I love him.." Solange sniffles wiping her watery eyes. "Just because you love him doesn't mean he's worth your tears now fix yo' face. You too pretty to be crying over an ain't shit ass nigga. " Jayda kissed Solange's forehead before sitting back down. "I love you so much, Jayda." Solange smiled ear to ear earning a loud laugh from Jayda.

"Girl, I love you more." She said leaning back in her chair. "You found any more information on Dayvon?" When she brought up his name Solange felt a shivers shake through her body. "No.. " Solange said lowly not liking this subject  "Oh okay, well, I'ma get going!" Jayda exclaimed getting out of her seat. She pushed in her chair and began walking out of the small diner.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

━━━━━━𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 left from Solange's mouth as she slept peacefully in her King Sized bed

━━━━━━𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒 left from Solange's mouth as she slept peacefully in her King Sized bed. She stretched out her body and nearly took up most of the room. Her leg hung out of the blanket as the rest of her body stayed warm in the fuzzy comfortable cover. "Mama you look so gorgeous when you sleep.." His soft voice rang through her ears causing her to stir around in her sleep. Solange felt a hand gently caress her face causing her to rise from her sleep.

She sat up quickly and looked around the room. Her eyes widened seeing a man with sandy brown highlights in his hair. She couldn't see his face due to his head being down. "What the fuck-" She muttered under her breath staring at the man.

𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃.

______________________

Don't forget to vote!
Thoughts?