𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐍' 𝐌𝐄 | 𝟶𝟷𝟼.

𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 | 𝟷𝟶

𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 | 𝟷𝟶.𝟷𝟿.𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸
𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 - 𝐈𝐋

𝙶𝙴𝚃 𝙸𝚃 𝚃𝙾𝙶𝙴𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 - 𝟕𝟎𝟐
❝𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝙶𝙾 𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚈❞

SOLANGE WIPED THE remains of Dayvon's semen from the corners of her mouth with her fingertip. Sucking his fluids off her finger, she pulled her black skims dress down and grabbed her Prada purse. Dayvon licked over his plump lips watching Solange check her appearance on her i-Phone.

"I'm about to kill this bitch." Solange stared at the threatening messages that were being sent to her. "Who? I'll handle that shit fa' you." Dayvon raised his brow and sat up from the office chair then pulled up his pants. "This hoe on Instagram steady bothering me like I won't throw a brick at her granny." Solange scrolled through the photos of the milk chocolate female shared with her great grandmother.

"What's her username?" Dayvon walked up to Solange and peeked over her shoulder. He glanced at the girls username before his eyes widened in disbelief. The user read , 'AsianDoll' leaving Dayvon in confusion and anger.

He thought he killed her.

"How the fuck this concrete booty ass bitch alive?" Solange furrowed her eyebrows not understanding what he was talking about. "Papa you know her?" Solange asked with a frown of  confusion resting on her face. She turned around facing Dayvon while holding her phone in her left hand. "Nah, ion know her.." Dayvon lied while looking down at Solange.

"Don't lie to me, I hate liars." Her once soft voice became more stern and harsh arousing Dayvon again. "My fault pretty lady." He let out a small chuckle whilst shaking his head. "That's our soulmate." Grandson said appearing out of nowhere. Solange mugged Grandson not liking how he labeled Asian as Dayvon's 'soulmate'. "Don't play with me, Grandson." She looked the figure up and down with a smug.

"Control yo' lil bitch." Grandson spoke while his eyes gleamed a bright red.

"You lucky you just a shadow that follow my MAN around." Solange said rolling her eyes. She emphasized the word 'man' just to piss Grandson off more. Dayvon smiled at Solange once she labeled him as her significant other, he couldn't help but feel blissful.  "I'a kill your ass right now but I got otha' people on my list that I gotta worry about." Grandson grumbled before disappearing.

"Damn guh I love yo' ass." He blurted out staring down at Solange. She smiled and placed a passionate kiss on his pulpy lips sparking flames between the two. Dayvon allowed his hand to travel under her dress. His fingers softly massaged her sensitive bud sending shivers and waves of tingles throughout her body.

"Stop it, we just got done fuckin'." She moaned against his lips. Dayvon bit her bottom lip softly and slowly pulled away while looking deeply into her amber eyes.

"My bad li' folks.." Dayvon licked over his, now, sweet flavored lips. Solange's phone began to blow up like crazy causing Dayvon to stare at the device with a mug on his phone. "Who the fuck blowing up yo' phone gang?" Before Solange could grab it, Dayvon snatched it and began going through her messages.

He paused for a minute before letting out a small chuckle.

"W-who texted m-me?" Solange stuttered unable to speak properly. She didn't know why she was scared but she was. Solange had no idea what she did on her phone until someone brought it up. "You fuckin' on anotha' nigga?" Dayvon tried to hold in the anger that was threatening to take over his body.

"No?" Her eyebrows furrowed, her eyes scanning his facial expression.

"Baby, why you lying to me? You making shit worse fa' yourself." He puckered out his bottom lip, his eyes beginning to water, his hands trembled causing her phone to shake. "Who's this?" Dayvon turned the phone around and showed the  messages shared between her ex.

"I've haven't spoke to him in a while.."

She was lying and Dayvon knew she was. He already planned everything. He wanted to see if she would quickly run to her ex if he ever texted her. She didn't even know that he killed her once beloved spouse.

Solange had a rude awakening waiting for her and she just made it worse by lying to him. "Tell me the truth." Dayvon brang his tongue up to the top of mouth and made a clucking sound. He rubbed the box cutter that laid peacefully in his inner pocket.

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

Solange blinked away the tears that were threatening to fall from her flooded eyes. Her throat burned painfully once experiencing the feeling of guilt and regret. She loved Dayvon dearly but Durk was her first ever love. Of course she was going to run to Durk once he supposedly 'apologized'. Solange wanted closure but all she got was a trap she was bound to fall in.

"I could carve my initials in yo' heart then shove that bitch down your throat. But I ain't gonna do that to you since you my pretty girl." He smiled widely while playing with the sharp blade attached to the box cutter. "You scared mama?" Dayvon tilted his head earning a head nod from Solange.

"Mm you look so sexy scared." Dayvon bit his lower lip before returning back to his cold stare.

--------------------

Thoughts?

Don't forget to vote!

Suggestions?