Chapter 11

They get up without any further ado, gather their belongings and head for the stairs.
Thorin's walking in front of Fehlina in a slight protective manner.

Half way up the stairs, Thorin turns around and looks at Fehlina. Because he's two steps ahead of her, they're about the same height. He smiles and leans forward.
Fehlina meets his lips with a sultry clash.
They stand on the stairs, kissing for a few minutes, working up quite an appetite for each other.

They start walking again and reach the hall to the rooms.
"Which door?" Thorin asks.
"Second door to the left," Fehlina replies.

They rush towards the door, Thorin stepping aside to let Fehlina unlock it.
Inside they start disarming themselves, throwing their weapons to the floor, each their heap of swords, daggers, bows and arrows .

Fehlina starts taking her clothes off after disarming herself; Thorin's already seen her naked. Thorin hesitates a bit before he starts undressing.

"What's the matter? Are you shy?" Fehlina smiles, taking off her undershirt, revealing her breasts.
"No, not really. I just... Want to look at you." He gives her a modest smile.

Fehlina takes off her last remaining piece of clothing, revealing her nakedness completely.
"You sure are a sight for sore eyes," Thorin says in a very admiring tone.
"Thank you," Fehlina says, feeling a little shy all of a sudden.
She sits down on the bed.
Thorin finally starts to take off his attire, revealing a very fit chest, and strong arms.
He pulls his pants down slowly.
Fehlina looks at him, at his member, her eyes wide with want.
He might be short, but there's nothing short about his manhood.