???: Welcome to the Velvet Room

???:(Ever had one of those days? You know, the kind where you wonder what you did to someone in a past life? This was one of them, and it started even before I woke up. I had this weird dream.) * looks Around * ...where i'm....?

???:(I don't know what a blue Room lined in blue velvet is supposed to mean, but I bet some shrink would get a damn paper out of coming up with something

???:(I don't know what a blue Room lined in blue velvet is supposed to mean, but I bet some shrink would get a damn paper out of coming up with something. Especially when I got to the people in there with me.)
Good evening" Said a youthful voice.

???:(I open my eyes to find myself inside a room, covered completely in blue velvet. The only seats are the one I'm sitting on and the one across from me, where a portly man with a black suit, bulged eyes and a long nose was sitting; there is a table in between the two of us. Standing next to the strange looking girl was Women that one young the woman isolder at the same time; he was tall, fairly built other than looked quite normal when compared to the older man, save for his messy, semi-long silver hair, pale skin and yellow eyes. He was wearing a deep blue conductor uniform with golden buttons, and a matching hat covering the top of his head. Out through the windows, I can see a pair of lights at each side of the car approaching from the far end that quickly shoot past the car's length and to my back, before another pair approached in the same fashion.)

???:"What...?" I begin to ask.

"My apologies, it seems I've forgotten my manners." Said the long-nosed man with a melodious and girthy voice, although his mouth barely seemed to move from his wide smile. "Welcome, to the Velvet Room. This is a place that exists between the Real World and the Sleeping World, between Mind and Matter.

 This is a place that exists between the Real World and the Sleeping World, between Mind and Matter

???: ?!

???;"Don't be alarmed, you run no danger while in this place. You are merely fast asleep in the real world, so there is no need to worry. The purpose of this room, is to bring assistance to our guest.

"Before we begin, however, I would like you to sign this contract." The mysterious girl made a gesture to the young man, who then handed me a board-clip with a single piece of paper. On it, there's only one sentence, one that makes me even more confused: