13

🤏A crumb

The silver-haired boy let out a stifled moan, quieted by Taehyung's large hand.

The two were relentless, Taehyung pushing Jimin into the wall, causing the older to let out a quiet whine, along with the thud of his small back hitting pretty hard. "Jungkook can probably hear us Tae." His words trembled, the younger looking at him with those dark eyes. His hand palmed his hard-on as he leaned back in to exchange another kiss. Jimin whimpered opening his mouth wider leaving Taehyung more access to his velvety lips and mouth.

Taehyung's hands went to grip Jimin's hips knuckles white with the harsh grip. In quick movements, Jimin was pushed against the wall, picked up by the surprisingly strong younger. He couldn't breathe in between kisses, Taehyung moved from his lips earning a quiet whine from the older, kissing down his neck, his mouth open and wet. Jimin tilted his head back letting Taehyung have full access to him, grinding his hips against Taehyung's growing erection.

"Careful Jimin, if I fuck you, I don't know if you will be quiet." The younger warned.

Jimin's stomach quivered overwhelmed by Taehyungs increasingly horny disposition. After the mall trip, Taehyung was quick to usher everyone to bed, leaving him time to overwhelm and surprise Jimin. He knew from the minute the younger alpha smirked, eyes dark, that he was done for. How was he supposed to say no to Taehyung like this? Jimin was thrown out of his thoughts Taehyung nipping at Jimin's scent gland, earning a yelp from the older.

Jimin was happy to melt into Taehyung's stronger arms sinking completely so he was held up by Taehyung. "Taehyung," he cried out in between kisses, "I need you please." His voice was breathy, warm, and gentle near Taehyung's face. The older paused what he was doing, moving his right arm so Jimin was only being held up by his left hand, muscles flexing underneath his long-sleeved shirt. The alpha had put on the bandana just for Jimin, and he wanted to be overwhelmed by Taehyung when he looked like that.

Taehyung's careful hand slid to Jimin's neck, fingers wrapping around the delicate alpha and giving him the lightest squeeze. Taehyung was rough, sure the alphas all could be but something about how Taehyung would treat somebody in the bedroom had Jimin's stomach twisting in knots.

"You need me huh?" Taehyung taunted. Jimin never expected Taehyung to be so dominant the first time Jimin let him top. Usually, in the hierarchy, Jimin was doing the work, but Jimin would never pass on the opportunity to let Taehyung ruin him, physically and mentally, he always had the best naps afterward. His voice came out strained, he wanted, no he needed Taehyung to fuck him. He wanted to tear his hair out. The tension was too much for the smaller one, his grinding on the younger's erection quickening. His movements were more erratic, more needy.

Taehyung let go of Jimin's neck after a harder squeeze, his hands surely leaving behind marks, God not that Jimin minded. His hand squeezed Jimin's waist, nails digging into the alpha's smooth skin, Jimin arched his hips a little. If Taehyung pulled his pants down, they could probably just fuck right there, but knowing the innocent omega was a room down had them both weary.

Being around the omega was causing the alphas more tension than they were used to, which is probably why Jimin was in the position he was now. Carried against a wall, pressed up his personal space invaded by his sweet lover. "Beg for it, come on." 

Jimin's eyes bulged, feeling his pants grow tighter at the command. He didn't know if his pride would let him, Taehyung's kissing of Jimin's slender neck was getting sloppier, his voice raspy. "Come on baby, I know you need it, just beg." His words of encouragement were enough for Jimin, his legs trembling at every careful touch of his younger. 

"Please Taehyung," He pleaded the alpha stopping in his tracks. "Please what?" he asked, eyes still dark, narrowed looking into Jimin's blown pupils. His plump lower lip quivered, his upper teeth quietly biting into the thick flesh. "Please Taehyung fuck me, I'll be quiet for you I promise." His stomach erupted with nerves; Taehyung knew how to put the fun in sex no matter how often the sex-driven alphas had it.