07

"That settles it," Ryujin hummed catching Jungkooks attention. "This year we will get actual rides for the spring festival." Ryujin pats herself on the back clearly happy with her slightly unique decision.

Jungkook looks down at the papers then back at Ryujin who frowns, "oh god don't say it." He opens his mouth and she shushes him whining.

"I'm sorry Ryujin I don't think we have the funds." She frowns shaking her head repeatedly. He had shot down this idea for the past two years he was student council president, the final decision was up to him and he always ended up being a disappointment.

"Leave it to me, okay, I have an idea for a fundraiser, I have it all sorted out okay." She opened her eyes wider showing her puppy eyes, it was hard to say no to the poor girl when she looked at him like that.

He sighed, "Fine. I'm trusting you Ryujin, don't fuck this up okay?" Her smile widens at Jungkook's agreeance. He was happy that most of this wasn't his responsibility this year, Ryujin and Yugyeom were basically the only two people who actually properly did things in the student council.

Jungkook leaned back in his seat shutting his eyes, now that the festival was settled he could finally get some shut-eye before his next class. The free period only lasted so long and he was still pretty weak after his heat.

His eyes shot open when someone, Ryujin's packmate, burst in. Chaeryeong had a feared expression looking between the boy and girl, "a fight-" she stuttered. "A fight between two alphas, it's happening in the hallways, and teachers won't get near it."

"For god's sake-" he got up with an annoyed expression. Fights always happened but not nearly as bad as now, Jungkook was forced to break up fights every day. Many teachers didn't want to get involved as most are betas or omegas, and the majority of fights that break out are between alphas. It left poor omega Jungkook as the one to break up this fight, if any alpha got involved it would be seen as a challenge, and it would escalate the situation even more.

Jungkook ran his hand through his hair, it was getting long. He walked towards where he heard all the noises noticing a growing crowd, many phones out. He rolled his eyes pushing past them, he could hear groans and a beta grown, "The party crasher is here."

The alphas were two boys, one he recognized well and the other barely, an exchange student Felix, and another boy who happened to be from Sehun's pack. That's great, by getting involved he would have to deal with the consequences and Sehun later. It might give him the opportunity to break up with him though.

"Alright enough," one of the boys, Felix, looked at him then went back to the fight punching the other. Well great, that strategy didn't work.

He didn't want to physically get involved in the fight, it always made Yugyeom give him a talk and that sucked. Alphas at this school normally avoided physically harming omegas through violence, the student council president was an omega too. Yet when Jungkook gets involved or tries to step in on a fight he does end up injured.

It's stupid of him, he knows that, but once the alpha realizes they have injured an omega they go into some kind of 'care mode' and the fight ends. He spoke up again, "That's enough, if you are going to do that take it off of school property!"

Neither boy listened, a few girls giggling at Jungkook's failed attempts to stop the fight. He was hoping a beta would step in front of the alpha and say something about how 'this isn't like you, look at me.' and they are the one who gets punched.

That usually only happened when Jungkook wasn't here, which was rare. He sucked in a breath, he knew where this was going, he was going to have to intervene and was going to hate every second of it.