03

"He did what!" Yugyeom gasped slamming his ramen down on the table, causing some of the hot water to splash out and on Yugyeoms hand, "Ow fuck!"

Jungkook giggled sipping his coffee, "Dumbass," he mumbled before continuing. "Yea he was doing his usual Sehun behavior, then he smelt the alpha in my house and flipped the hell out, even growled at me." Jungkook winced thinking back on it.

Almost like Taehyung noticed, the puppy quickly circled on Jungkooks lap changing the position he napped in. Jungkook cooed giving the puppy a quick pat on the head, "you punched him right, please tell me you kicked his ass Koo~"

Jungkook shook his head and Yugyeom groaned, "I know you want to avoid any extra distractions but I seriously think you should dump him now, it's only gonna get worse and I don't wanna have to involve Jackson, or god forbid Jaebeom.

Jungkook shivered, the thought of those two getting involved racked his brain. "If I break up with him, I will risk problems in the student council, some of his packmates are members. I promise you the minute the semester is over I will dump his ass so fast."

Yugyeom relaxed but there was still a hint of nerve in his eyes, he clearly wanted to argue more but Jungkook would just easily shut him up. The boy was stubborn, his plan was going to work no matter what Yugyeom or his omega said.

Jin hopped up onto the table they were sitting at, "god these dogs are good jumpers." Yugyeom mumbled and Jungkook chuckled petting the black-furred puppy. 

"I know right? I caught Jin on the counter once, don't even get me started on Tae and Jimin, those two are the most mischievous puppies I have ever had to deal with," Jungkook muttered thinking back at all the times he's caught Taehyung and Jimin doing something random.

"They even tore up Sehun's sweater," he mumbled. He found it this morning all torn up, a guilty expression on both of his sweet puppies' faces. He couldn't stay mad for long and would just have to find a way to convince Sehun that his sweater had just miraculously gone missing.

Yugyeom raised his eyebrows, "good riddance." Jungkook smacked at the omegas hand and Yugyeom whined in response. "That sweater was ugly anyway, even if your dogs don't seem to like me good on them."

"Namjoon likes you," the omega pointed out and Yugyeom nodded picking up Namjoon from where he was sitting at the edge of the couch just watching Kook like he always did. 

"Thats because this dog has good taste, the rest of them don't." Yugyeom kissed the puppy's forehead and Jungkook could swear he heard a growl come from either Jin or Taehyung, he couldn't tell which one.

Yugyeom grimaced for a second, "They still smell like alpha, they might need a bath soon it's overpowering." Jungkook nodded, now that he thought about it the smell of these alphas, in particular, didn't bother him as most did.

The scents weren't so overpowering masculine that they burned his nose. It was almost comforting to have the smell of alpha in his house, albeit it was some random one.

"I'll do it after the vet visits in the afternoon, it's gonna be so difficult to do all of them." Yugyeom gave Jungkook a small sympathetic smile. 

"I would offer to help but if I tried to give the dogs a bath when they already don't like me sounds like a disaster." He was right, the majority of his puppies (excluding Namjoon) seemed to carefully watch Yugyeom.

They even tried to bark at Yugyeom when the boy got too close to Jungkook. It was downright funny to Jungkook but Yugyeom would always end up pouty about it.

"True, it would be hilarious though," he covered his mouth at the thought of Yugyeom struggling to get Yoongi or Jimin into a bath, those two puppies seeming to dislike him the most. The rest just were fine with looking at Yugyeom like he was a threat, those pups downright barked at him.