05

(TW)

EMETOPHOBIA WARNING!! CAUTION!!
Brief mention of the word rapist but nothing else!

"I hate you," he whined. Yugyeom shushed the boy placing a cold compress on his forehead, Jungkook was a sweaty mess feeling his body shake uncontrollably. 

"It'll be okay Kookie," Yugyeom hummed trying to calm the omega down. He as in preheat, Yugyeom noticed first, the change in scent and the multiple times Jungkook would genuinely snap at him, which was rare.

It came two days earlier than expected, Jungkook was not doing well. Being around the smell of those alphas seemed to make his preheat even worse than usual. It was a lot for the poor boy to deal with, his arms crossing over his stomach as he whimpered.

Both boys turn around when they heard a bark from the entrance of Jungkooks bedroom, Jin was there starring up at Jungkook with wide eyes, then he barked again. Yugyeom chuckled, "see even the dog is scolding you."

Jungkook rolled his eyes turning over in bed, a whine escaping his lips. "Whatever," he pushed the blankets off his body. He was overwhelmed, his heat could start any hour now and he had no idea how bad it would be.

Yugyeom fought him to take the pills, he didn't feel like stomaching anything even water. He would thank Yugyeom later but for now, he would glare at the boy anytime he so much as moved, in his defense he was pretty moody.

Thankfully Yugyeom agreed to stay with him for the first day of his heat since it was a Sunday and they didn't have school. After that Jungkook would be left alone to suffer, Yugyeom only stopping by to make sure he ate and didn't try to escape and find a random alpha.

Jungkook was going to try to stay lucid, he hated when Yugyeom told him all the embarrassing things he'd say when he wasn't. His omega was a pain to deal with, so whiney compared to him apparently.

"Oh god it hurts," he clamped his lips shut, eyes straining tears. Some of the puppies jumped onto the bed, Hoseok licking Jungkooks face, he groaned grabbing the puppy pulling him close to cuddle with.

Yugyeom rolled up a white town pressing it to Jungkooks face to get rid of some of the dampness, he looked like a wreck. He was sweaty, red-faced, black hair sticking to his forehead, eyes lidded.

Every inch of him was prepared, ready for his heat to start. He felt bad for snapping at Yugyeom any chance he got, but part of him couldn't help it. He breathed through his nose, more of the pups jumped onto the bed, till there was barely any space left.

"You sure you aren't going to nest Koo, I promise it would make you feel better," Yugyeom brushed Jungkooks hair back humming a gentle toon.

"I know," he snapped, shutting his mouth again. Yugyeom just shook his head leaving the room, probably to get the boy food. He hasn't eaten all day, every time Yugyeom tried to feed him, Jungkook would purse his lips together and rapidly shake his head.

One of the pups, Namjoon, pattered towards Jungkook. He pressed his nose to Jungkooks forehead, it was such a gentle gesture it made his heart warm, these puppies were so damn teeth rottenly sweet.

He kissed Namjoons's head leaning back, letting out a loud exhale. Yugyeom opened the door walked back in, turning on the lamp near Jungkooks bed.

"Noo turn it back off! My eyes!" Jungkook grabbed Jimin putting the puppy over his face to block the lights, earning a yap from the pup. Yugyeom set the bowl of what looked like soup down on the nightstand.

"I'll turn it back off when you eat, you need to eat, please eat." Yugyeom pleaded pressing his hands together. Jungkooks heart pittered, he felt so bad, thoughts racked his brain faster than he could stop them.