In the night

I watched as the rain hit the ground around me. I looked up at the sky letting the rain hit my skin and steam off of me. The full moon shone down on me as I smiled I spun in the rain letting it hit all over. Yet I stayed dry. I loved it. I kept dancing in the rain as it poured down around me. I kept dancing until I heard “Vesta!” I turned seeing my aunt on the porch. “your going to catch your death out here!” she called I stopped my heat and let the water soak me to the bone. I ran to the porch and she covered me with a towel.

“you silly girl.” She stated I live with my aunt for the last thirteen years. I was six when I first came here. She smiled at me and I shrugged saying “I haven’t gotten sick yet.” She pushed my shoulder and we walked inside. “yeah amazingly.” I laughed at her words. I loved my life. I had a loving aunt that raised me well. My mother passed away when I was young along with my father. We were in a car crash when I was six I was the only survivor.

As I sat on the stool in the kitchen I saw my aunt making hot coca. I licked my lips on instinct I love chocolate. I watched as my aunt mixed in the coca powder and then the vanilla extract. Suddenly the room was filled with music singing “in the dark of the night evil will find her!” I picked up my phone and put it to my ear “sup Savanna?” she laughed and said “surprised you picked up.” When it’s raining like this I love to be outside.

As I talked with Savanna she asked “so how long were you out there?” I smiled and said “well since it started.” She laughed and I smiled. I have many friends and they all enjoy my wackiness.