birthday tatoo

As soon as my aunt finished making the chocolate I shouted “hot choc-o-late!” Savanna laughed and shook her head. She hung up after I said it and I ran to my drink. As I finished it off I jumped from my stool and ran back outside into the rain. I love it! As I spun around in the rain Aunt Brie watched me. She shook her head after a few minutes and walked back inside. I smiled then stopped spinning feeling the world move but not me.

I felt to the ground laughing. I closed my eyes feeling every drop of water hit my skin but evaporate instead of soak in. I loved being me. I was completely free. I could do whatever I wanted. I opened my eyes seeing the moon was at its highest peak. I reached my hands out to touch it and smiled. If I could I would take the moon from the sky to keep. I thought I sat up knowing I was nuts like usual. I ran into the house and went down stairs to bed.

Yep down stairs. The whole basement is my room. I have my own living room/ bed room. At one end of my room is a large couch that wraps around the room. The couch is a coco color, the room is carpeted with a plain blue fuzzy carpet. On the other side of the room is my big bed. My walls are painted like a forest while my ceiling is looking up through the trees at the moon. I also have glow in the dark stars all over my ceiling and floor with black lights in the corners of the room all around. I turned off my main light and watched as my stars glowed. I walked over to my little bathroom and dried off once again. “night crazy!” my aunt shouted form upstairs. “NIGHT!!” I screamed back.

I dried off and got ready for bed. I dove onto the big queen bed in my short shorts and tank top. I burrowed under my warm blankets and stuck my head out on my pillows. I loved my room it took forever for me to pain it though. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

“wake up.” I heard chanting from three people I knew very well, Em, Tay, Savanna, and Drake. “wake up…wake up… wake up. Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UP!!!” I sighed and shot up from my bed seeing them all sitting on it looking at me. “WHAT!!” I screamed back they laughed I joined in then they cheered “Happy birthday!!” I laughed and fell back onto the bed. Derek pulled the blankets off and I glared at him.

“get up your nineteen now.” I stuck my tongue out at him and heard laughing. “Hi Johnny!” I stated he laughed more from my couch. I refused to get up so I felt hands around my ankles. I grabbed onto my bed the bed frame as they pulled I held tighter. “god what is she warrior woman?” Em asked Sav laughed and said “well I guess I’m gonna have to give the free tattoo to someone else.”

I jumped from my bed “Tat? What tat?” I asked they knew I wanted a tattoo since I was sixteen. “well see I got this coupon for a free tat at that awesome place at the mini mall.” She stated I snatched it and grabbed some clothes racing into my bathroom. They all laughed and Em asked “why didn’t we use that in the first place?” I laughed that time. I walked out in bell bottom jeans and black California girl blue tank top on.

The guys whistled and I rolled my eyes. dorks. We walked out of the house and aunt Brie threw me my present. I quickly opened it and screamed. It was 200 dollars!! She laughed and said “happy birthday now don’t waste the money.” I nodded and Derek dragged me out saying “we will never make it there at this rate.” It was already ten in the afternoon. What I’m not an early waker.

We got into my off road Jeep wrangler and headed to the mini mall. It’s about a three hour drive from where I live. As we drove the girls blasted music while the guys pulled pranks on other cars. My friends are just as nuts as I am. We were singing with Adele as Derek shouted his ears were on fire.

I laughed Johnny was flirting with girls in one car over. Tay was pretending she was on stage singing. As Savanna and I sang together. Em was laughing her ass off at Derek. We finally reached the mini mall and my friends all split except for Savanna. The guys went to Game stop the girls shopping anywhere. We walked to the tat place. I looked at the sign, it read, full moon tat shop. Weird name. As we walked in I saw a young guy a little younger than me at the counter flirting with a girl with practically no clothes.

“I thought this was a tat shop but the name makes more sense now.” I whispered to SAv. She held in her laugh and the turned to me. “you got a problem there girly?” I shook my head no and stated “no but thanks for proving I’m not a lesbian.” SAv laughed out loud now and she glared at me. Then Savanna stated “don’t mind her she speaks before she thinks all the time.” She rolled her eyes and walked away from me. No one messes with Sav, she’s my closest friends, Sav’s got long blonde curly hair, that is the opposite of her skin tone she’s tan like twenty four seven born tan! So unfair. Her eyes are a soft brown but man I want that tan.

As we sat down the girl walked out flipping her hair at the boy. He sighed then turned to me “can I help you?” I nodded and got up giving him the coupon. He smirked and said “nice well what do you want?” I pulled out my paper from my pocket I drew it in high school. It’s the full moon being held by two hands. He nodded and asked “your draw this?” I nodded then he asked “what’s your name?” god he was flirting with me. He had red short hair that was way to curly for my taste. “Vesta.” He nodded saying “Freddy.” I smirked then he turned saying

“Yo Jax you got a few minuets?” I heard something move in the back room then a tall guy with black hair cut short, walked out he looked at Freddy saying “can’t Mike do it?” Freddy shrugged and said “just asking.” I looked at Jax. He looked to be trouble but dam he was hot. His hair was short but not to short just long enough to run my fingers through, his face was strong like he could be a model or movie star.

His body was built so good you could see it through the black t-shirt. Savanna took my shoulder and whispered “dam it’s hot.” I nodded and said “shh… you can’t whisper.” She giggled and he looked at me. His eyes were wide showing the blue specks in the brown eyes. “I’ll do it.” He quickly stated then said “come on back sweet heart.”