together

~Jax~

*thump* *thump* *thump*

I kept throwing myself against the door trying to break through. I didn’t care what happened anymore I just wanted to protect my mate. As I through my body against the door once more I heard

“STOP IT ALREADY SON!! YOUR NOT GOING TO BREAK THROUGH! IT’S REENFORCED! THIS IS THE BEST THING FOR YOU! ONCE THE RAINBOW NIGHT GOES BY THEN YOU CAN MARK ASHLEY AND EVERYTHING WILL GO BACK TO NROMAL.” Mark Ashley? He was going to have me mark Ashley.

Fuck no!

I through my body against the door faster.  “the only person I will ever mark is VESTA!! I will not repeat history!!” I heard his growl he was impossible so stuck in his own way that he wouldn’t hear a word I say! He never listened! I through myself against the door once more. 

~Liam~

The whole pack is on lock down. No one is allowed out not until the day of the rainbow night. Jax’s been locked up for two weeks so far I mean we have one week until the rainbow night when that things come into the world to kill us all. I paced the library with Josh we had to find a way to get the diary to her but with the lock down it was almost impossible.

*Thump* *Thump*

Jax has been trying to get out since he got locked up. I sighed I had a plan but is was very risky if I got caught then I would be locked up too. I took the journal and put it in my back pocket. I crept out the back door and ran as fast as I could into the forest. I climbed up into a tree as patrol ran under my feet. Man this was hard. I jumped to the next tree for a shifter being off the ground is enough to break us.

~Vesta~

I spun in the meadow having my fire swirl around me creating the shapes of plants once again. I didn’t know why but it was like when I first gained this power it was out of control. I could barely contain it now. Something was throwing me off balance. It was if my fire was telling me something was coming something bad.

I had the fire shoot into the air then swirl around forming a rainbow dragon. The dragon flew through the sky and swooped down into the earth around the meadow and then back to me I watched as I rainbow dragon shot high into the sky then exploded into rainbow sparks raining down on me.

I spun around dancing in the sparks. I loved my power it was relaxing and an adventure all on it’s own. I looked up and made the sparks spin and swirl around me. It was raining colors. I looked up to the sparkles and smiled. It was great but for some reason my mind kept jumping to Jax.

As if I needed to get to him. I tried twice a week but the guys over at that house told me he was away. At his grandfathers. I kind of missed my stalker guy… I guess you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. I was actually in love with a guy I never knew.

I sat down in the meadow and then heard a sickly voice on the wind it was calling me. Not my name but the girl I dreamed I was.. “vatalli…. Vattalli….” I looked around creepy. I sighed and got to my feet I walked in the direction of my house until my fire shot out and cut off my way. This never happened before. As I tried to go around it.. the fire blocked me again. I sighed and turned going the other way. No fire stopped me.

This was the direction of Jax’s house. What? Ook fire whatever. I thought and kept walking until I reached the forest. As I walked through the forest I heard growled and grunts of animals. Probably the wolf people I saw a few weeks ago. I freaked out at first but hey the cave did show a guy with a dog I didn’t think it meant wolf but now I made sense.

As I walked I heard movement around me as if they were moving away while watching me. I shook my head and went to turn when the fire shot up again. “when did fire get a mind of it’s own!” I asked myself. Then kept walking in the same direction. “this shit is fucked up.”