𝐗𝐕

☼ ꜰʀᴇʏᴀ ☼

»»-------≪ °❈° ≫-------««

"Van, please don't kill him," Kingsley begs. 

"I'm not going to kill him." Emmeline stick her nose in the air, fists tightly clenched around her wand as she storms towards the Ravenclaw Tower. "Maybe just hurt him severely." 

She bolts so quickly that the pony-tail of her silk black hair whips back and forth. It's difficult for Kingsley and Freya to keep up with her, especially since their legs burn after an intense Quidditch practice; the first match is approaching rapidly and their captain is pushing the team to their limit. 

"Maybe I'll castrate him since he has the balls to miss practice." 

"Breakfast is about to start," Kingsley complains in a voice that borders between a whine and a groan. 

Emmeline faces him with her deep-set black eyes that burn with venom. "Eat a napkin and shit paper for all I care." 

"Whatever." Kingsley throws his hands up exasperatedly, and looks to Freya. "Will you be their mediator? I'm not getting involved." 

Before Freya can even accept, he turns around and saunters away, so she has no choice, really. Despite the grumble in her stomach, desperate to be fueled, she rushes up the stairs after Emmeline. 

When the two girls walk into the boys' dorm — well barge in would suffice as a better term — they exchange odd glances as soon as they step inside. Benjy bounces around the room with high-kicks in the air. 

"Benjy," Freya says, warily, "what the bloody hell are you doing?" 

"Practicing kung fu," Benjy answers breathlessly, he twirls around with chop hands towards Emmeline. 

She ducks his swing, and whips back up with a scowl. "Why?"

"The real question is," Benjy gasps from exertion, he jumps and whirls with another high-kick, smashing a lamp off his nightstand, "who's going to stop me?"

"Levicorpus." As soon as the incantation leaves her lips, Benjy's body dangles in the air by his ankle. She smirks with her arms crossed over her chest. "Me." 

"Is this really necessary?" Benjy's lips draw back into a snarl, his face of tan skin shades red from the blood that rushes to his head. Dark golden eyes peer at Freya pleadingly. "Help me, Frey?" 

"Sorry, mate." Freya shakes her head. "Shouldn't have missed practice." 

"I slept in!" He shouts in self defense. "I figured I was already late, so why show up?"

Freya's lips slip into an irresistible amused smirk. "So you decided to destroy your dorm by practicing kung fu?"

"I got bored and listened to that song. Everybody was kung fu fighting, I wanted to join," Benjy rebukes, as though this was a reasonable argument. He gapes imploringly at Emmeline. "Please, Van. I'm the best beater Ravenclaw has had in years, one missed practice isn't a big deal." 

Emmeline's nostrils flare as her forehead puckers. "Oh, so since you think you're better than everybody, that gives you special treatment?"

"I didn't do it because I think I'm better than everybody," Benjy declares, "I did it because I know I'm better than everybody." 

Freya releases an abrupt, humourless laugh. "Well, I guess if I could shove my head that far up my arse I could see your point." 

He glares at her. "You're no longer my favourite."