Bookish trail

The next day, 13th June was flooded with wishes and flatters for Namjoon's debut past 6 years. Waving at the fanciers outdoor from the above gallery, the celebrity presented to the set, tiny mass of time in hand. His routine today bore little shots as he had several functions in his attendance. In a snap, he rendered his performance. 

Lim Suho and his associates zoomed around the dorm to not leave a single one unpicked. His gunpoint was sharply aimed at Yeong ro's head as she quivered beneath him. Throbbing tears rolled down her face, eye channels puffing from the incessant carriage of tears. Her teeth grinded, glaring at the man whose treachery had implemented all of this. 

"Get out of our dorm, YOU STUPID COMMUNIST!" her cries banished other echoes of the packed hall. Suho charged to her, the shimmering gap of gun aimed her forehead. The thick metals pierced her skin as long streams of liquid tricked down her blazing eyes. Love what she discovered in the man by whom she had been played false. Her affection was carelessly toyed with, consuming her mind. 

Namjoon recoiled his standard fit, after yanking off the costumes and additional makeup and was about drifting out till Jisoo's calls halted. She bolted to his face and bent in a hustled bow. 

"Many great wishes of this special day, sunbae nim." Jisoo mumbled. Namjoon hummed, depicting a dim expression. 

"This little thing is for you." she extended a blue box to him. He stared at it then met her gaze. "You didn't have to do that." his elevated brows loosening. 

"That was nothing, sunbae nim. Besides," she was to murmur some words if not someone had summoned her. Abandoning her unfinished message, she fled from his view. He heaved a profound huff through the gap of his mouth. Shock numbed his mind to receive such a gift. Wonders knocked simultaneously. Never had he expected to be graced in such treatment by her, for his conduct towards. His mind lit up as a smile surfaced at the corner of his lips, planting stares upon the handed box. He trailed off to his room, embracing the precious gift of hers. He craned his neck to peek around not to manage anybody's watch and locked the door with ease. Lunchtime almost neared, only a number of minutes remote. Namjoon generally remained starved or gobbled some sandwich rather than consuming a complete meal, but today his stomach went ballistic as the stream from the warm box swooped through his nostrils. He hustled to reveal the mouth-watering dishes reserved inside. By the time, he uncovered, an attractive kimchi fried rice with fried prawns spectaculated. He failed to get over the ideal orange hue along with the yellows and greens of screwn veggies that urged his stomach acid. Seizing chopsticks from a cupboard drawer, he collapsed on the grand dish. 

As each crumb squashed under teeth, the taste of the seasoning exposed. In a matter of minutes, he emptied the box through constant stuffing in his mouth. Had he ever tasted something this delicious than at Yoongi's. He loudly huffed from a crammed tummy, wearied down. Truly, the platter was something he had longed for. 

A knock banged against the door. Namjoon sprung from his position and tugged it, only then Yoongi smiled. "So, how was your dining period?" his brows crumpled up. Namjoon's eyes widened. How did he know? He flabbergastedly blinked at the elder who had one knee over the other. "What are you talking about?" Namjoon let out a nervous chuckle, untrained in faking. 

"I know you struggle to lie. Who had gifted you?" Yoongi sighed, eager to learn the already-known truth from Namjoon's voice.  

The younger swallowed before puffing, "Jisoo." 

"OoOoh, I see." Yoongi chimed. His stare amplified with seconds. "You like her, don't you?" 

"What? Why should I? She is just my co-actor, that's all." Namjoon stuttered, motions swifter than usual.