fifteen

gen and grayson opened the front door to the fishers house, announcing their presence by shouting hello. they walked into the kitchen to find everyone standing around the table.

" oh, we didn't think you would all be up. " grayson said, standing next to belly.

" aunt julia said the AC is broken. " belly told them. grayson and genesis looked at eachother with a smirk.

" what! no way. " gen said faking shock. conrad looked at her and raised his eyebrows, making gen shrug.

" todays open house has been cancelled. so i need you all out of the house whilst i get the AC guy in to do some work. " julia announced as she walked into the kitchen. gen caught jeremiah's eye and gave him a wink. a smile grew on his face as he realised gen and grayson were the reason it stopped working.

" i'm not leaving. " conrad said. gen couldn't help but roll her eyes.

" come on conrad, we won this round. " jere said, leaning against the kitchen counter.

" yeah, let's just have a bit of fun. " gen added, shrugging her shoulders. she gave conrad a look that told him he didn't have a choice and he sighed.

" what about the boardwalk? " belly suggested. everyone agreed. everyone got ready to go, sky following behind the group as belly invited her.

" jere can i speak to you for a second? " genesis heard belly ask. gen looked over her shoulder and watched the two for a second before heading outside.

. . .

the group walked around, ice cream in hand as they caught up.

" conrad beat belly on shoot your shot and her penalty was to ride tower of terror. " jeremiah said. genesis and conrad let out a chuckle and the memory. she could remember that day as if it was yesterday.

" i remember that! belly you were so scared you threw up. " genesis said, jeremiah agreeing with her.

" i was sick! " belly defended, digging her spoon into her ice cream.

" sick with fear. " conrad said, a mouth full of ice cream. the group laughed, genesis telling conrad to close his mouth.

" my mom always hated it here, but susanna loved it. " skye said. gen watched as conrad's face grew annoyed.

" you know what else my mom loved. the beach house. " he said, walking infront of the group.

" my moms not evil conrad. " skye said, the group stopped. conrad and jeremiah leaning against the fence.

" and your mom wasn't a saint. " genesis looked over at skye before the boys. they all had the same expression but no one said anything.

" skye, have you ever played shoot your shot? " belly asked, trying to change the subject as fast as possible.

" do you wanna watch her beat conrad's ass. " genesis said, getting a laugh out of skye, belly and taylor.

" she could not do that. " conrad said, still eating his ice cream. gen rolled her eyes, knowing that the girls team would definitely win.