𝟎𝟏𝟒.

"Ding-ding-ding, now they're finally getting it!" Ethan yelled, stabbing Sam in the collarbone, then snatched the axe out of Madison's hands, and throwing it across the room.

"It wasn't until I saw the photos of what you did to my son, I Knew... I knew you both had to die! You had to be punished! Along with anyone else, who stood in our way!'' Wayne yelled.

Quinn moved closer to the couple, smirking when they both looked at her with a hint of darkness in their eyes. ''There they are. There's the fucking killers.'' Quinn taunted.

The darkness in the couple's eyes almost made her shiver. They were scarier together.

''Real great parenting job, by the way,'' Tara muttered to Wayne, making Quinn snap. ''Shut your whore fucking mouth!'' Quinn pushed Tara, making them run.

''Am I a perfect father? No. Did I overindulge Richie's fascination with these movies? Yeah, Maybe. For me, they're just a little dark. But... Richie loved them... he loved them. He even made a few of his own.'' Wayne turned to the screen, a sad look on his aged face.

Madison held back a laugh, this was all so dramatic. From all the stories Dewey had told her, she didn't understand why they wasted so much time talking about their motive, why didn't they just kill them?

"I would rather die, than be resurrected, just to die again than be here right now,'' Madison muttered to Sam, making the girl laugh at how unserious she could be in these situations.

The Kirsch family looked at the screen sadly whilst the other three looked bored. "There's a very special bond, between a father, and his first son," Wayne spoke whilst still looking at the screen. "Must suck for you," Madison muttered to Ethan making him look at her with an angry look in his eyes.

"Which is why I helped him build this collection." Wayne turned back around to face them. "This was... all his?" Sam looked around in shock.

"Yes, he's a very passionate collector. And he inspired others, we had to kill those two wanna-be film students because, well, we had to kill you both first." He spoke directly to the two girls who stood hand in hand.

"I put the theatre in their name, then good old Detective Bailey would've just stumbled on it, but I didn't have to because, by golly, that Gale Weathers is one hell of a journalist." Madison's jaw clenched at the mention of Gale.

"I built a tribute to my son. Which is why this is where you have to die, girls, surrounded by all the things he loved the most." Wayne tilted his head at them.

"What happens next? What after you're done with us, what you just disappear?" Sam spat. "No! We got to hurry over to the hospital to make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through."

Madison gripped the brick in her hand tightly.
"Trust us, that is not the road that you wanna take." Madison spat at the man, he looked at her, not saying anything. "Because everybody dies, Madison!" He pointed the gun at the curly-haired girl, making Sam's heart race.

"Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son suffers and dies," Wayne yelled making Quinn and Ethan agree.

"Now put on the masks." He looked at Sam and Madi.

"He was... so pathetic." Sam sighed. "That's not true." Wayne continued to point the gun at them both. "Yeah, your son." Madison went along with Sam's game. "He was a man-baby, who made his girlfriend do all the killing." Sam spat.

The gun in Wayne's hands began to shake. "He was a strong, virile young man!" He spat back. "He was a limp-dick little cunt, who cried before I chopped his fucking head off!" Madison yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" Quinn screamed. She started to charge at the girl but Tara swung her brick, knocking Quinn to the floor.

Kirby shot at Wayne, sending him flying to the floor. "Come on!" Tara yelled to the girls. Ethan tackled Kirby, stabbing her in the same place she was stabbed in 2011, making Madison wince.

Madison hit him in the back of the head with a brick whilst Sam went to Kirby. Sam looked at Madison, then to where her axe landed.

Madison nodded and ran to get her weapon. "Guys!" Tara yelled, making the two girls look at her. Once they saw she was climbing to the exit, they immediately followed.

"We'll get help I promise, Kirbs," Madison told the blonde on the floor before running to the sisters.

Once Madi had made it halfway up the ladder, she passed the axe to Sam, the girl giving it back once she had made it to the top.

They began squeezing through, having to move their feet onto the other side. Madison took a deep breath before following Sam.

Once it was Tara's turn, Madison watched her carefully, having a bad feeling in her gut. She was right.

Wayne shot his gun, making Tara lose her footing and fall over, quickly grabbing onto the bars...