𝟎𝟎𝟏.

Madison was sitting on her couch, eating ice cream whilst watching How To Loose A Guy In Ten Days. Suddenly, her front door burst open, and an angry Sam walked in.

"Hello, Samantha. The door's there for a reason, you're supposed to knock.'' Sam rolled her eyes, getting straight to the point. ''You let Tara go with the twins to that party?" Madison held in a laugh. She didn't say Tara could do anything, she's not her mother.

''She asked if I thought she'd be safe and I told her she'd be fine. She doesn't have to ask for my permission." Sam rolled her eyes. "I even helped her get ready, I think she looks quite cute as a pirate.'' Madison teased, she loved getting under Sam's skin. "Get up, we're going to get them." Sam pulled the blanket off of her legs. "So demanding."

Madison held back an eye roll as she stood up and wrapped a bandana around her curly hair.
She came to New York for a fresh start with the twins and the Carpenters had ruined that.

She held nothing against Tara. She adored the girl and saw her as a sister, but since Woodsboro, wherever Tara went, Sam went. Madison hated that. Her hatred wouldn't be as strong if Sam had apologised, but she hadn't, and Madison was known to be petty.

When they arrived they noticed Chad fighting some random guy. Madison ran forward and pulled Chad away. "What the fuck?" Madison yelled and placed her hands on her brothers chest to hold him back.

She went to ask everyone if they were okay before Sam interrupted. ''Hey, sorry to interrupt, I'm just gonna take you in the balls real quick.''
Sam pulled out her taser and did exactly as she said, sending the random boy to the floor.

''Don't you ever put your hands on my sister.'' People started to recognise Sam and Madison, making them pull out their phones. ''Oh shit, it's that psycho girl! And she's with her accomplice, the curly haired chick!"

Tara stormed past her out of the house feeling mortified. Chad and Mindy both gave Sam an in sync thumbs-up before putting their arms around their sister and walking out of the house. Tara, with a fuming expression, stormed across campus with the others follow behind her.

''Tara, will you stop?'' Tara stopped walking, turning to face her sister. Madison let out a sigh. ''I cannot believe you did that! You embarrassed me-'' Sam interrupted her. ''That guy was an asshole and he was gonna take advantage of you-'' Tara interrupted Sam, scoffing loudly.

''So? I'm in college. If I want to hook up with an asshole, thats my decision! You were out of my life for five years, now you won't leave me alone for five minutes! Madi had no problem letting the twins go!''

Madison took a step forward when her name was mentioned. ''Hey! Don't bring me into this. Don't use my decisions against your sister, she's trying to look out for you.'' Sam nodded gratefully at her ex-girlfriend, looking away when Madison wouldn't meet her eye.

''You're not dealing with what happened to us. Have you even gone to that counsellor?'' Sam asked her sister, already knowing the answer. ''No, and I'm not going to. I'm not interested in living in the past like you are!'' Madison rubbed her hands down her face, wishing she was still curled on her couch with her ice cream.

''What's that supposed to mean?'' Sam emphasised her words, annoyed with her younger sister's behaviour. ''Hey, guys, come on-'' Chad spoke on behalf of everyone, sighing when he was ignored.

''You're pretending it didn't happen at all." Sam was interrupted once again. ''What are you doing here, Sam? In New York? You're working two shitty jobs just to help with rent, but for what? What's your plan? Because I know what mine is- I'm going to get my degree and live my life, my life. You just followed me here and won't let me out of your sight.'' Madison and Mindy shared a look.