𝟎𝟏𝟎.

"What do we do?" Chad asked the couple. "Maybe he gets to win this time," Sam spoke making Madison in agreement. "I'm sorry, what?" Ethan questioned. "He wants to punish us. Us. Maybe we let him." Madison said, moving to stand by Sam.

The two girls agreed, that if one of them was going down, they both were. Ghostface was here for them, not their loved ones. They were willing to go down together, only as long as everyone else remained alive.

"Sam, Madi, no. Fuck that." Tara said making the twins nod. "You came back to Woodsboro to protect me. And you've been protecting me ever since." Sam began to tear up.

"Madison you've been protecting us since we were all born. So maybe it's time you let us protect you both. We're a team, remember?"

Tara grabbed both of their hands. Mindy nodded in agreement before standing up, also holding onto their hands.

"No. We're a family." Mindy smiled at them. "Hell yeah. Fanatic Five." Chad jumped up, grabbing everyone's hands, and making them all laugh.

Madison looked at them all with such love in her eyes. She wouldn't be here without them. She would've given up a long time ago, but seeing the smiles on their faces, made her want to live.

"Fantastic what?" Danny looked confused. "It's an us thing," Chad replied making Madison laugh once again.

"He's going to keep coming for us." Sam focused on the problem. "Can't we just hole up somewhere safe?" Ethan looked around worried. "There is nowhere safe. As Sam said, he'll find us..." Tara trailed off, then she had an idea.

"Which we can use... I have an idea." Tara said before pulling out her phone.

"I'm getting my ass chewed out for not dropping the case and now you want to do what?" Wayne whisper-shouted over the phone. "Trap him. We need to lure him into a secure location and trap him inside like a kill box." Madison spoke down the phone to the detective.

"And then what?" Madison took a breath before answering. "And then we execute him." Madison looked at Sam who nodded at her with determination. "Are you gonna help us?" She questioned. "Yes. Let's kill the son of a bitch."

Everyone looked relieved he'd help them end this. "I'm stuck here, but Gale gave us the keycards to the theatre it has heavy security and surveillance we can use that against him. I'll get Kirby to meet you there and join you as soon as can." Madison nodded. "Got it."

They heard movement from Wayne before he spoke again. "Travel in public. Remember, the
more people around you, the less of a chance he can take а shot at you before you get there."

Everyone agreed and went to the train station. This time, Madison leaned on Danny for support instead of Sam, because she felt bad for slowing Sam down. "You guys don't have to come with us," Tara said to the twins, Ethan and Danny.

"We peel off and the killer takes us out one by one? No, thank you." Ethan replied, clearly scared. "Let's just get to the theatre, come on in here," Sam said directing them onto the train that just pulled up.

Everyone was pushed and shoved around, making Madison wince in pain a few times. Everyone got onto the train safely. Everyone apart from Mindy and Ethan.

Chad and Madison began to panic, repeatedly texting their sister. "Where's Mindy?" Sam asked, placing her hand on her girlfriend's shoulder. "She missed the train. I would've waited with her but Cute Boy pulled me inside." Chad said angrily at Danny.

"I was trying to keep us together." Danny defended himself. "By pulling us apart?" Tara asked. "Guys, he was just trying to help," Madison said, clenching her jaw, clearly her pain medication wanted to stop working as they were about to start fighting.

Madison and Chad's phone beeped with a text from Mindy. 'I'll get the next one. Don't wait for me, I'll meet you at the theatre.' Madison replied with a thumbs up, hoping her sister would be safe. "It's fine, it's fine. She's with Ethan. She'll meet us there- Oh... Shit..." Chad trailed on making everyone follow his eye line.

Multiple people were wearing Ghostface costumes, making everyone's nerves go sky-high.

Madison's breath got caught in her throat. She was more than determined to end this, but was she ready in case things were to go wrong?

"How many stops?" Tara asked her sister. Sam turned her head to look at the board. "Ten," Sam muttered.

Madison began biting her fingernails again, her nerves taking over her. Sam noticed, taking her hand out of her mouth and holding it in her hands, hopefully distracting her.

Everyone stood silent for a couple of minutes when Sam spoke again. "Guys..." The train stopped and they all turned to see what she was looking at.

Someone in a Ghostface costume was staring directly at them. They began to move closer to them, making them all stay alert. Danny moved in front of the couple when the Ghostface walked directly past them and out the exit. The group sighed in relief.

After they'd got off the train, they'd met Kirby close to the theatre. "I talked to Bailey, I've got everything set up. Where's Mindy and Ethan?" Kirby asked when they'd walked close enough to her.

"Five minutes behind us," Tara answered making her nod nod. "Let's get you inside."

As they got to turn the corner, Madison stopped and turned around to face her best friend. "Not you." She said to Danny. "What?" He looked at her confused. "Don't trust anyone", remember?" She quoted his words from yesterday.

"Madi-" She cut him off. "We don't know you, Danny. Not really." She spoke for everyone. "You know me." He said, wanting nothing more than to help his best friend.

"I know, but you're not Woodsboro. I'm sorry." She placed her hand on his arm. "It's okay. It's okay, I get it." He pulled Madison into a hug. "Be safe okay?" He whispered into her hair before leaving a soft kiss on her forehead.

"You too." She said before pulling out the hug and walking away. "Good call," Kirby said to Madison.