𝟎𝟎𝟓.

Madison was sitting in Sam, Tara and Quinn's apartment when Anika came and sat next to her. Madison loved Anika like a sister, she was happy Mindy had found someone like her.

"Hey Madi, Can I ask about Dewey? I've always read stuff about him online, if you don't want to that's fine, but I wish I knew more about what's going on." Madison put her book down, facing the girl.

She couldn't help but be suspicious by the question, but she'd never pass on an opportunity to talk about the man who was like her second father.

"Sure." Anika smiled. "Well, what was he like? Were you guys close?" Madison sighed.

"Dewey Riley was my hero growing up. He was such a good man. He'd always babysit me and tell me stories of my uncle, Randy, who I'm sure Mindy's told you all about. I'd always go to his trailer every Friday so he could tell me stories about catching bad guys or fighting Ghostface. I just wish he was here."

Anika smiled softly before placing a hand on her leg. "He's proud of you, I'm sure of it." Madison placed her hand over Anika's gratefully before getting up and walking into the kitchen where everyone else was.

"Sam, we don't have to stay here-" Madison said, taking the beer Sam offered her. "I insist, safety in numbers," Sam said. "This is gonna be great.
Slumber party with the Fantastic Five." Chad said all giddy.

"Fantastic Five?" Madison and Sam said in sync. "Did you just give us a nickname?" Tara said, shocked. "I sure did. I mean we've been through a lot together. And, it's a pretty cool nickname." Chad spoke with a goofy smile on his face making Madison laugh and slap her hand on his cheek in a motherly way.

"That's debatable," Sam said making Tara agree. "Extremely debatable." Mindy looked at her brother weirdly. "You can't give yourself a nickname, dingus." Chad kept the smile on his face, ignoring her completely.

Madison watched the twins bicker with a soft look. She loved how they could be going through the worst situation but still manage to smile.

"Yes, I can, dingus, 'cause I just did! Fantastic Five, up top!" He placed his hand up for a high-five, making everyone laugh and disagree. "Gotta be honest, I was expecting more support From my fellow members of The Fantastic Five."

They all laughed, walking out of the kitchen to do their things. Sam then pulled Madison aside asking if they could talk. Madi followed Sam into her bedroom, sitting on the bed.

"We never got to finish our conversation from before," Sam said, pacing around the room. Madison nodded, telling her to continue.

She knew that the outcome of Ghostface being back meant that one or both of them might not make it, so they needed to fix things.

"I never had the chance to apologise. Mads I'm so fucking sorry, I've never been more sorry in my life. It was so wrong for me to leave like that, and I regret it so much. I should never have broken up with you that way, or at all. Leaving you is my biggest regret and I hope you can forgive-"

Madison cut Sam off by pressing her lips to hers. Sam immediately kissed back, having missed the warmth of Madison's lips.

Madison pulled away with a shy smile on her face. The girl was never shy, she was always loud and spoke her mind, but Samantha Carpenter made her soft.

"Does this mean we're okay?" Sam asked with a bright smile on her face. "Mmm I don't know..," Madison teased before pulling her into another kiss.

"As much as I love where this is going... We need to put this on hold until this Ghostface is six feet in the ground." Sam nodded giving her a smile.

Anika then shouted everyone into the living room, the panic that was evident in her voice made the two rush out of the room.

Anika unmuted the TV when everyone walked in. "...that the prime suspects are none other than Samantha Carpenter and Madison Meeks-Martin, two of the survivors of the Woodsboro killings in 2022, seen here attacking two women on the street last night."

The screen then showed Madison and Sam lunging for the girls who poured their drinks over them. Sam turned off the TV, her mood was ruined completely. Madison placed her hand on Sam's back, leading them out of the room. Tara followed behind them, sitting down next to her sister.

"Hey. I know you guys don't think I'm dealing with what happened in the right way. But I get that none of us are dealing with what you both are. I'm sorry this is happening."

Madison smiled gratefully. "I know we shouldn't care what people think. But it's hard to be this hated." Sam spoke for the both of them, knowing Madison felt the same. "Sam's right, It makes me feel so shitty. I didn't ask for any of this."

Hearing their older sister's words, the twins walked over and took a seat at the table. "Hey hey he- just to remind you, nobody in this room hates either of you. We're all fucked up about what happened and we're coping in different ways. But there's a reason we all moved out here together."

"We're a team." Madison placed her hand over Chad's, grateful she had a brother like him. "We're the Fantastic Fucking Five," Mindy spoke making Chad cheer. "See now that's what I'm talking about."

Sam laughed, placing her head on Madison's shoulder. "Me and Mads kissed!" Sam blurted, making Madison cover her face in her hands out of embarrassment. "Sam!" Madison whispered in a scolding manner.

The other three started cheering, making both Sam and Madi confused. "You're not mad?" Sam asked. "No! It took you two long enough." Tara said making the twins nod in agreement.

"I think we should high-five or something," Madison said making Chad hold up his hand.

The five of them, with bright smiles on their faces, held hands in a five-way, high-five. Not knowing what was happening in the other room...