𝟎𝟎𝟒.

Madison was yet again sitting by her TV eating ice cream, watching a movie. Madison had a wave of Deja vu when Sam barged into her apartment unannounced. "Ooh I'm getting Deja vu, what can I help you with Samantha?" Sam looked at her, getting straight to the point. "We need to talk." Madi gave her a look full of  confusion.

They hadn't had a full conversation in years.

"About?" Sam rolled her eyes, hurt by her words. "We need to talk about us." Madison burst out laughing. "Us? There is no us. You made sure of that." Madison scoffed. "Madison, we need to talk about whatever's left, I never got the chance to apologise and I think we need to talk about it."

Madison stood up. "Fine, you wanna talk. Then sit down, shut up and listen." Sam complied, sitting on her couch.

"We were together for nearly four years and we were happy! Sam, we were in love, in fucking love. Then, two weeks after you turned eighteen, you packed up and left. You left!" Sam sat in silence because she knew she was right.

"You don't understand what that did to me! I didn't sleep! I didn't eat! You broke me, and then you waltz back into town, help me kill a guy and act like nothing happened!" Madison was in tears at this point.

2021

After Madison had decapitated Amber, she ran into the hallway in tears. She noticed Sam was struggling with Richie. She dropped the axe out of her hands, adrenaline rushing through her. She strangled Richie from behind, pulling him off Sam.

The Carpenter sister straddled Richie and began to repeatedly stab him. Madison stood and watched, still in shock from killing Amber. When Richie was near death, he spoke his last words, not knowing Madison was coming from behind him with the axe in her hand.

"What about my ending?" Richie muttered. Sam nodded at Madison, "Here it comes." Madison swung the axe, making her kill count two.

Present

"You wanna know what the worst part is? I still love you. I'm sat here pretending to hate you but I know deep in my heart, I could never hate you." Madison sighed, the weight in her chest lifting.

Sam sat in silence for a couple of minutes before blurting out the sentence that changed everything. "I still love you too." Madi's head snapped in her direction. "What?" She whispered.

"I shouldn't have left you. It's my biggest regret. I still love you with all my heart. I still loved you the five years I was gone. I still loved you when I got with Richie. I still love you now even if it's so complicated." Madison didn't know what to say. Before she could say anything, her phone rang, Chad, the caller ID read.

The girls silently made their way down to where the group was meeting. They both had the same thoughts in their head. 'Where do we go now?'

Madison sat with everyone else outside the college campus, she sat close to Sam, confusing everyone. "Okay listen up, nerds. As terrifying as this all is, I'm actually glad I get a chance to redeem myself for not calling the killers last time. The way I see it, someone's out to make a sequel to the requel." Mindy said, making Anika shoot Madison a confused look.

Madison shook her head, not wanting to interrupt her sister. "What is a requel?" Anika asked. "You're beautiful, sweetie, but let's hold questions to the end." Mindy said making Madison let out a low chuckle. She loved Mindy and Anikas relationship. She was rooting for them and hoped they'd go far.

"Stab 1 took place in Woodsboro, but Stab 2 took place in college..." Mindy said, continuing what she was going to say. "So you think the killer's copying the second movie?" Madison said, being one of the only people there who watched Stab.