𝟎𝟎𝟎.

Madison limped out of Stu Macher/Amber Freeman's house with a blank face. She couldn't believe what she'd just done. It might've been for her survival but she felt so guilty. She didn't even recognise herself anymore. The woman she once was is now long gone. The last ten minutes of her life will change who she is forever.

There were many ways she could've stopped Amber but she just went for the quickest, swinging the axe and chopping her head off. She was officially a murderer.

After she had found her younger brother unconscious outside she ran to the shed and grabbed the first thing she could used as a weapon if necessary. Just to her luck it was an axe.

At the time, the brunette didn't know if she would've used it as a weapon, but as Dewey always told her, it's better to be safe than sorry.

As soon as she'd walked back into the house, using the open window in the living room, she was stabbed in the stomach by Richie, almost as if he was waiting for her.

"You?" She whispered to him, tears gathering in her eyes from not just the pain of her wound, but the pain she felt in her chest. Her heart was beating loudly as she panted.

She had barely known Richie, it had only been a few days since she had met him, but it didn't mean she didn't feel betrayed.

Hairs stood on the back of her neck as fear took over her whole body. "Of course it was me Madi. Never trust the love interest." She scoffed at his words, using her free hand to hold her wound. His cold eyes pierced into hers making her almost shiver from how dead they looked.

He easily snatched the axe out of her hands, throwing it across living room before dragging her into the kitchen. Both Amber and Richie teased her, leaving both physical and mental scars. Madison thought this was it. She was going to die tonight.

She could barely stand, her hands stayed pressed onto her stomach as she noticed the look on Sam's face. The look that meant she was planning something. Sam then gave her a nod, signalling she what she had thought was correct.

Madison might've hated her ex, but in this moment, she had no choice but to trust her with her life.

After a while, everyone was fighting. Madison stumbled into the living room, grabbing the axe she'd grabbed previously, looking for Amber or Richie.

When she'd gotten into the kitchen again, she noticed Amber was strangling Gale. The girl did the first thing she thought and swung the axe in pure anger and betrayal.

She immediately started crying after she realised what she had done. She'd killed somebody. She was a murderer.

She sat drowning in her guilt whilst they waited for the police. When they'd arrived, she immediately ran to check on her two younger siblings before she was dragged to be checked out herself.

The paramedics had to hold her down as they checked her wounds as she kept wanting to make sure everyone had made it out alive.

Her stab wounds were bleeding a little on the outside and a lot on the inside meaning she was rushed into hospital. Sidney had promised to stay with the twins until her mother arrived so Madison wouldn't stress.

It'd been two years since that day. Madison still hadn't recovered. Well, everyone thought she had, but her eyes held a new darkness.

LUCE SPEAKS //

heyyyyy my girls sam and madi are backkkk