Prologue

While the Muggle world buzzed with its daily life, there existed a hidden village deep within the heart of wizarding Britain—a village known only to those versed in the magical arts. 

This village, named Avalon's End, was a sanctuary for witches and wizards, concealed from the eyes of the uninitiated by powerful enchantments.

In Avalon's End, nestled among the rolling hills, lived a young witch named Alexia Jackson. She resided in a quaint cottage with her mother, Isadora, a skilled healer whose talents had passed down through generations from her father, grandmother, and more.

 But as extraordinary as Isadora's abilities were, her daughter Alexia possessed an even more unique and ancient magic, one that allowed her to harness powers that had long been forgotten.

As the young witch prepared to embark on her journey back to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, her village remained a haven of secrecy and magic. Unbeknownst to her, ancient prophecies whispered of a great destiny, and the mysteries of her hidden abilities would soon intertwine with the fate of those she held dear.

Little did Alexia know that her extraordinary abilities, along with those of three found friends—Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley—would one day set in motion a series of events that would shape the destiny of the wizarding world.

In a world where secrets were as common as spells, and the future remained uncertain, Alexia Jackson's path was about to cross with the legend of a notorious prisoner, dark omens, and a legacy of ancient magic more potent than any could have imagined.

"With power to mend and power to break, She holds the world's destiny, her choice at stake. To save the world, she'll face the dark tide, But to seal its fate, in sacrifice, she must bide...-"