Chapter three

As Toga and Dabi walked together toward the omega's cell, the atmosphere crackled with their unsettling excitement.

"I'm so excited! I'm gonna make him bleed so much! It's gonna be so much fun!" Toga chirped with a disturbing glee.

Dabi, on the other hand, responded with a malicious tone, "Yeah, whatever. Just when you're done with him, I'll have some fun too."

Finally, they reached the omega's cell, and Toga couldn't contain her eagerness as she entered first, eager to see the omega in pain, covered in cuts.

"Hey!! Did you miss me?!" she asked the omega, but the omega remained unresponsive. He was on the ground facing the wall, ignoring the presence of the Beta and Alpha.

The beta girl frowned at the omega's lack of response. She decided to take matters into her own hands, crouching down and retrieving a pocket knife. With a sinister glint in her eye, she started poking his arm with the tip of the knife. It didn't break his skin, but the sensation was enough to cause some discomfort. Despite the pain, the omega remained persistent, refusing to react to her cruel behaviour.

"Aww~ It's not fun when you don't react," Toga pouted, clearly displeased with the omega's lack of response. Frustrated by his unresponsiveness, she decided to press harder with the knife, causing a slight cut on his skin that made a drop of blood trickle.

The pain finally provoked a reaction from Izuku. Swiftly, he turned his head and sunk his teeth into Toga's arm. She yelped in pain, struggling to break free from his grip. "Ow! Shit! Let go!" she cried out, trying to push him off.

As the chaotic scene unfolded, Dabi remained remarkably composed. He calmly approached the omega and issued a commanding order, "Leave it, bitch." With a swift kick to the omega's side, Izuku gasped, releasing his grip on Toga. His earlier injuries still throbbed with pain, and the force of Dabi's kick caused his entire body to burn with agony.

Toga wasted no time in pulling her arm free from Izuku's bite. Frustration and irritation welled up within her as she cursed him out, "Ugh, where the hell is your damn muzzle?! You fucking mutt."

Dabi knelt down to Izuku's level, who was now clenching his side in pain. Without hesitation, He grabbed a handful of Izuku's hair, forcing the omega to look into his eyes. Despite the pain and fear, Izuku couldn't help but bare his teeth, his instincts driving him to emit faint distress pheromones.

"Don't bite, omega." Dabi warned in a tone that sent chills down Izuku's spine. Despite the warning, Izuku protested with a defiant snarl. "Tch, fucking useless," Dabi muttered under his breath, his frustration growing because of the stubborn omega.

Toga had already left to tend to her injured hand leaving the two alone. The alpha showed no mercy as he flipped the omega onto his stomach, forcefully pushing his head against the harsh concrete floor. "You omegas are only good for one thing," he sneered sadistically as he removed his belt and used it to tie the omega's hands together.

Izuku was squirming around and growling at the alpha, he was desperate to break free from Dabi, but his attempts were futile. The cell was filled with the overpowering scent of lust pheromones emanating from the alpha, making his intentions disturbingly clear.

"Be good and stay still, you damn dog." the alpha commanded, his voice dripping with perverse desire. The omega's situation grew increasingly severe, with little hope.