The Wild Side 🔥

**Disclaimer Notice:**

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

The story is a work of fan fiction inspired by the life, music, and legacy of Michael Jackson. While certain real-life individuals and events may serve as inspiration, this work is not intended to depict actual occurrences or personalities.

All characters in this story, including those based on real individuals, are fictionalized and created solely for the purpose of storytelling. Their actions, dialogue, and characteristics are products of the author's imagination.

No infringement of copyright is intended. This work is created out of admiration for the talents and contributions of Michael Jackson and is not endorsed by, affiliated with, or sponsored by any individuals or entities associated with him.

Readers are reminded to respect the intellectual property rights of all creators and to refrain from engaging in unauthorized distribution or reproduction of copyrighted materials.

By reading this story, readers acknowledge and accept that it is a work of fiction and that the author holds no liability for any interpretations or consequences arising from its content.

Thank you!

---

Michael observed with intense fascination as his long, impressive shaft entered her inviting mouth, filling it completely. The way she closed her eyes and emitted pleasurable moans indicated her immense enjoyment of the taste. The sight of his pre-cum being drawn across her enticing red-tainted lips, glistening with desire, heightened his arousal, and the vision of her red-manicured finger moving vigorously up and down his taut masculinity only added to her irresistible allure.

Immersed in the ecstasy of the moment, Michael closed his eyes and emitted a low, almost animalistic growl, gripping her fiery red locks and thrusting her mouth further onto him, delving into depths that threatened to overwhelm her. Although concerned about potentially causing her harm, he sensed that she reveled in the intensity, responding by quickening her pace while emitting delightful expressions of satisfaction.

Inspired by his own sensual movements from an unforgettable dance performance of the iconic song "Dangerous" at the acclaimed MTV Awards, Michael expertly transferred those enticing motions to his hips, engaging in an intense back and forth rhythm. The sounds he emitted were not excessively loud, but their rugged and undeniably seductive nature possessed an inexplicable power capable of driving any woman to the brink of madness.

Sensing his impending climax, Michael skillfully pulled her up in a momentary break (unfortunately forgetting her name due to their casual encounter at the bar), promptly applied a condom for their mutual safety, and proceeded to engage in an act of passionate lovemaking that would transport both individuals to a state of sheer bliss. The harmonious symphony of their lustful moans, coupled with her passionate screams of ecstasy, echoed throughout the room, taking them both to an otherworldly realm of sheer pleasure and abandonment.

*******

After their wild, passionate encounter, he led the woman out of her luxurious condo and gave her a large sum of money that would last her for months.  He wasn't sure if her name was Veronica or Bianca, but it sounded like it. When he realized he wouldn't be seeing her again anyway, he rolled his eyes and snorted.

"Whatever," he said.

He didn't miss the smiles that curved from his security men as he marched back to his room to catch the nap he deserved; the sound he and that red-hair chix made as they had sex earlier was rather scandalous, and they undoubtedly heard them, which is why they were grinning.