Chapter 2- The time of our life

*Muzan's pov*

As Kokushibo lifted me up, I gave him a genuine smile.

Gosh how much he loved that man...

The fact he carried me bridal style was so hot to me... and sexy.

Soon we arrive at the house we were staying. It was a mansion in the woods. Although in the woods, the house was really nice and furnished with a lot of nice furniture.

Muzan was feeling a bit tired even though demons didn't need sleep, Muzan still wanted to sleep with Kokushibo together... by themselves...

Maybe we could even do somethings—

"Muzan?"

Kokushibo's voice hit me out of my little world of desires and back into to real word.

"Oh sorry about that Koku."

Muzan looked around a bit before looking at Kokushibo.

"It seems to be dark already."

Muzan said.

Of course you idiot. He said in his mind.

"Hey I was wondering..."

"Yeah?"

Muzan answered immediately.

"Do you wanna cuddle up tonight? I've been feeling so for a while."

Kokushibo said, blushing a bit.

"Of course you can! I was gonna ask you first but you beat me to it. I love cuddling with you... don't ever think I wouldn't want to do so with you."

Kokushibo felt is face heat up a bit as I studied his movements.

I could read his thoughts. Seems like he's forgotten that information.

'I love this man so much.. He's just to kind to me..'

I smirked as looked up at Kokushibo to tease him about it.

"Thank you Koku! I love you too."

I said in a seductive voice. I was really trying not to say much because Kokushibo might get a bit horny and and get hard. And trust me. You don't want to see him hard. It's like a third leg.

Kokushibo looked away from me as I said it back to him. He forgot that I could read his mind.

"Well um.. Can we go sleep now?..."

Kokushibo asked me politely.

"Sure dearie."

I said in a soft voice as Kokushibo began to carry me yo the bedroom to sleep.

Soon me and Kokushibo arrived at the bedroom. Kokushibo put down me down on the bed as I looked up at the ceiling.

Kokushibo laid beside of me and did exactly what I was doing.

"Are you bored?.."

Kokushibo's voice startled me a bit but I responded with an honest answer.

"Very."

"Do you wanna talk about some things?"

Kokushibo asked kindly. His voice was a smooth as the sun beams on his skin. His voice just always calms me down. He's just so majestic.

I can go on for hours about every detail on Kokushibo but I won't.

"Sure."

Me and Kokushibo both start talking about somethings we saw outside. We both just talked and talked for hours on end. It was like a never ending cycle of talking and laughing. We were just having fun with each other's company. It was... nice to be in each other's presents.

"And the cherry blossom tree was just so pretty! We should go back sometime!"

Muzan suggested.

"Of course. Ifs it for you yes."

Kokushibo was very loving to Ke. Muzan could hear the thoughts that ran through his head.

'He's so pretty.' 'I wonder what he will talk about again. But I love to hear everything he has to say.' 'I love him so much.'

I smirked slightly but one comment got my full attention.

'I wanna kiss him so bad...'

"You wanna what?.."

I accident said out loud.

"Sorry."

"It's okay dear."

Kokushibo said as he looked up at the ceiling before looking back at me.

"Do you maybe wanna... Make out?..."

Kokushibo said, trying to say it as low as possible.

"Make out?.."

I blushed as I giggled at the thought.

"Of course we can."

Kokushibo looked at Muzan before slowly carrying each other's lips together again.

Kokushibo...

**Hi I'm the author! Support me If you can..**

*Word count 659 next goal.*

*1000 words.*