Chapter 11- You can't take him away from me!

Kokushibo and Muzan freeze in their place. Kokushibo scouts the room with his 3 pairs of eyes. "Did you hear that, Kokushibo?.." Muzan asked Kokushibo. He's not panicked because he knew he could kill anything that was there easily but the random and sudden event kinda left his voice shaking up a bit when talking to Kokushibo. He looked up at Kokushibo who seemed surprised. Then he started to feel about scared. "Kokushibo. What do you see that I don't?.." Muzan asked Kokushibo one last time. "We need to leave. Right. Now." "Huh-" Kokushibo grabbed Muzan's arm and dragged him out of the house. Muzan was shocked and Kokushibo didn't answer him. "Kokushibo! Why won't you answer me!?" "I'm sorry love, we don't have time! Don't think about that and just run as fast as you can okay?!" Kokushibo said as he ran with Muzan into the forest.

They stopped at the large tree in the large forest they were staying in. Muzan was panting hard. He looked up at Kokushibo who was also panting. Kokushibo looked over to Muzan with a smile but also a worried look on his face. "Now... What did you see?.." Kokushibo looked at Muzan in the eyes. "Remember..when we first came here to stay?.. People were.. angry.. really really angry.. So we fled to somewhere else.. I remember one person saying they'll call down a spell on us to kill us off. I didn't take it as serious as I should've. And... I think that spell is here.." Muzan's eyes widen in shock. "But spells can't be tangible so how did it break our window?.."

"Muzan, I'm as unsure as you are. And worried but trust me.. I'll make us get out of here." Kokushibo looked at Muzan and picked him up. Muzan blushed as Kokushibo did. Kokushibo started to run with Muzan in his arms, holding onto him. They ran for a while until they hit a sandy beach.. but.. it was covered in snow.. It looked.. very.. very.. pretty.. It caught Muzan attention quite fast. "There was a beach here?! If I knew that, we'd have a beach chapter before it started to snow!" "Wait, chapter? Fym by chapter-"

(Sorry y'all felt a little silly but back to the og plot)

"If I knew there was a beach here, I'd be here all day long with you if it wasn't winter!" Muzan whined. "Hm.. I don't think it could catch us here.. But.. let's go to a different country. It's a sprit in Japan, it can't kill us if we're outside the country!" Muzan stared at Kokushibo with wide eyes. "No way! I'm not leaving Japan for another country, Kokushibo darling!" Kokushibo sighed and groaned. "You're right.. Leaving Japan would be impossible for us to leave right now.. We still could though-" Muzan gave Kokushibo a light slap. "Think straight you handsome man! We cannot leave Japan! We'll just find another place to stay other than here." Muzan said to Kokushibo. "I'm sorry, Hun.." Kokushibo said.

Word count: 508.

(Hi!! I just wanted to upload this but I'm sorry this fanfiction isn't going to go on anymore😞 I'm making a new story and dw it's Kokuzan still sooo try to give me ideas ig :3)