Chapter 7- Love can be interesting.

Kokushibo smiled when Muzan asked him to join. He started to walk to the changing rooms but Muzan held him back.

"No.. you can change here." He said to him trying to make it obvious. He looked at Muzan before nodding to make sure that he notified Muzan that he got the message he was trying to convey to him.

Kokushibo started to undress. He first took off his obi and his hakama pants. He then took off his kimono he was wearing.

Muzan was staring at him with a smirk on his face. He had something planned that he was excited for to do. It was the whole reason he even called Kokushibo to the hot springs..

After Kokushibo was done he got inside of the hot water. It was every nice and calming. It felt really relaxing too. He hasn't felt something like this in a long time. He loved going to hot springs when he was a human...

When he was a human...

The memories of his human life came back to him but it didn't bring any joy what so ever. He soon shock off the idea of his family and payed his attention to Muzan. He loved that man so much...

Muzan looked at Kokushibo with a smirk. He got closer to Kokushibo while grinning. He was still in his female form Infront of him.

Muzan realized that he was still in his female form. He stepped back and changed back into his regular form. He looked at Kokushibo with a clear hint of desire in his eyes. Muzan put his hand on Kokushibo's chest before tracing it slowly.

"You are one sexy man... You're really hot.. oh how I love you.."

Muzan was just saying things to keep himself entertained by him.

"I want you.. Give me you right now.."

Muzan said as he kissed Kokushibo hard. He was hella horny after he took his walk. He didn't know what caused the sudden feeling of excitement he felt in his body..

(Bro did Douma curse you??)

Kokushibo looked shocked. His eyes widened seeing him do that. His lips pressed against his was like heaven. He opens it will but just end up like last time..

Kokushibo gulped as he just gave up. 'Fuck it.' He said in his mind before kissing back Muzan with his lips. Muzan didn't expect him to lean into his kiss so easy but he wasn't complaining about it. It was the best thing ever.

Muzan's pov

I felt myself enjoy this a lot more than I thought I would. Oh god this was so good... Kokushibo's lips were so soft and delicate.. Oh how much I just wanted to kiss them forever. His beautiful lips and body.. his voice.. His hair.. His eyes.. Oh his eyes...

I felt Kokushibo sliding his tongue back into my mouth. I made a small moan even though I knew he was gonna do that in the first place. But oh god It was good..

I felt myself getting even more aroused by this action Kokushibo was doing. Oh don't stop..

"Don't stop.. Continue~.."

I felt Kokushibo pull away from the kiss for a second. I was confused on why he stopped. I was about to speak up but he spoke before me.

"Are you sure you want this because I don't want you to feel sore and hurt like last time."

I looked at Kokushibo dead in the eyes.

"Do it. I don't care I can heal myself afterwards."

I dared Kokushibo. I really wanted to do it with him. So bad. I was so close to begging for it but Kokushibo beat me to it.

I felt Kokushibo pull me closer. He then got a grip on on my hips and pulled me down onto him. I was shocked because of the sudden feeling of Kokushibo inside on me. It had a warm and pleasant feeling to it but it hurt like hell. It was painful but it felt amazing. It was so good to feel.

"Hngh!~ K-Kokushibo- oh my.."

I moaned out to Kokushibo. He was giving me so much pleasure in this moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was soon inside of the changing rooms with Kokushibo inside of me. I don't even know how long this has been going on. I was just consumed by the pleasure I felt from this experience Kokushibo was giving to me as I wished for.

Kokushibo kept on thrusting and his thrusts were starting to get sloppy and lazy. It looked like he was gonna come or tap out soon. I wanted him to go a bit more faster but I understand that he's tired and he can get tired too.

Kokushibo kept on thrusting into me. I felt like passing out due to pleasure.. I didn't even know what time is was. It was the most memory I've ever forgotten due to imitate pleasures. I literally felt like tapping out soon but he stood with it.

"I'm close... Im gonna come..."

He said said to me as I felt him getting more tired and then, he came inside of me. I wasn't even paying attention when it happened.

"Hngh Kokushibo!~"

He moaned loudly. I soon passed out because of exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kokushibo's pov

I saw my Love pass out. I got panicked for a moment before calming down. It's okay.. he's just sleepy.

I got up and picked him to change him. I started to change Muzan back into his normal clothes. He had his kimono that he had in his female form so I put it onto him him.

I then got myself dressed. I put on all of my clothes I had on before. I picked up Muzan again and left the room.

I left the hot springs with Muzan in my arms. I was holding him bridal style just how he likes it to be.

I walked for a couple of minutes before I arrived at our house. I opened the door and went inside. The lights were off just like how we left them.

I carried him back to our room and laid him down on the bed gently. I looked at him in the eye while his eyes were closed. His beauty was so... Alluring..

I smiled looking at Muzan before I laid onto the bed with him. I held Muzan gently as I cuddled him. It was very nice and soft to feel. I loved it.

I soon felt myself drift off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Word count: 1087)

(I'm actually getting so tired bro😭)

(I think I may take a break okay? I'm sorry but I need a break for some days for this story. I'll post on my Oneshots some time.)