Chapter 3- Let's test our Luck

*Readers pov*

/-Warning- stomach bulge kink, neck bitting and MLM/

Kokushibo and Muzan's lips touch for a moment. They both stay there until Muzan starts to make his first move.

Muzan started to kiss Kokushibo in a pleasurable and desirable way. Kokushibo was getting used to this moment they both were having. Kokushibo soon started to lean into the kiss and kiss back.

The kiss went in for a while before Muzan pulled back to catch a breath.,

"Ha.. ngh.."

Muzan whimpered as He pulled away to catch a breath. The moment got his face heating up and his heart racing to the moon. He alright felt his need for more kick in so early.

Kokushibo looked at Muzan for a moment and pulled him back into a kiss but this time, he kissed with tongue.

Muzan was shocked with Kokushibo's actions and could feel his head spinning a bit as Kokushibo does that to him. But it felt so good.

Muzan is a switch and Kokushibo is as well but it was rare to see Kokushibo on bottom and Muzan on top. And even if Muzan was a top he'd have no trouble doing so but Kokushibo hated it. Yes he could be a bottom but he didn't like how it felt a bit.

So here, Muzan is a power bottom and Kokushibo is a top.

Muzan and Kokushibo were kissing so much. They just felt their body's heating up with every passing second this goes on. Oh god what a night will this be...

Kokushibo started to feel himself get hard as he kissed Muzan. He doesn't know why Muzan awakens something in him while doing things like this.

Soon Kokushibo slowly started to take off Muzan's yukata. Muzan is shocked because of Kokushibo's actions.

"Muzan-sama... Please... Allow me to do so.." Kokushibo said as he pulled away from the kiss in a panting voice.

"Yes... Kokushibo.. You can... Do as you please..." Muzan huffed out as his breathing was heavy. His face was also very red.

Kokushibo wasted no time and took off Muzan's yukata. Muzan felt a bit exposed but he loved the thrill of it.

Kokushibo started to bite Muzan's neck as Muzan moaned in pleasure because of it.

"Ha! Hngh... mfhm..." We're the sounds coming from Muzan. Kokushibo had his soft but less frequent moans.

"Mh...mhm.." Kokushibo was enjoying it as much as Muzan was.

Kokushibo then pins Muzan in the bed as he laid on top of him.

"Muzan Kibutsuji... Let me fuck you..."

Muzan's face goes bright red.

"I.. Sure... Please be gentle.." Muzan pleased. He wanted him to go slow..

"Sure... I'll go.. 'gentle'.."

Muzan had a feeling he was lying. Soon Muzan felt Kokushibo sliding down his underwear. Muzan felt his face heat up.

Why was he acting this way? He's the demon king! Or.. ex-demon king...

"You look nervous.. No need to be. I'll take good care of you..."

Muzan felt like by what he meant 'good care' was actually fucking him so hard he passes out due to all the pleasure... and to be honest... He'd love that to the core.

Kokushibo suddenly put two of his fingers in Muzan's ass. Muzan moaned loudly. He had no fears of anyone hearing them at all because they were in the forest by themselves.

"AH!~ Hngh!"

Muzan was breathing really hard while he did that.

Kokushibo was sliding his fingers in and out of Muzan with ease each time he does so.

"Hmm... It seems you've loosen up.. But I'm liking this a bit too much Muzan...~"

Muzan's ears perk up hearing him say this. What does he mean?.. does he want more!? At this point he's gonna die with pleasure.. But if he's just doing this and it causes Muzan to act like this... What will happen when he shoves his dick in his ass?.. that's gonna be a time for Muzan...

"K-kokushibo..." Muzan moans out his name as he whimpers like hell. It was like Muzan was wanting this.

Kokushibo pulled his fingers out of Muzan's ass. "You seem loosen out enough." Kokushibo said as he smirked.

That smirk of his... Just really turns Muzan on! "Please just do it!~ I want you so bad..."

Muzan's sudden outburst shocked Kokushibo. But... he felt something rise up in him.

"Muzan... Just you know.. it will hurt.. even when I go gentle."

"I understand just please put it in! I can't take the teasing.." Muzan huffed out in a moaning but shakey voice. He was gonna do something if he didn't start.

Kokushibo blushed as he took off his clothes. He looked at Muzan with a look of lust in it. Kokushibo centered his dick to be inside of Muzan.

Kokushibo soon entered Muzan fully without any problems.

"Ahg! Hngh!! Mfhm...!" Muzan has his long moans. He whimpered so much. He was not used to Kokushibo's size at yet so he was still feeling everything.

Kokushibo put his hand on Muzan's stomach and grinned. He felt a bulge there.

"Is my length too much to handle?~" He asked in a teasing tone.

"N-non sense... I can handl- Gah!" Kokushibo thrusted in Muzan, cutting him off his words.

*A few moments later..*

"Hngh! Ngh!~ h..harder... m-more..." Muzan felt himself getting closer and closer to his climax. He had tears in his eyes because of all the pleasure. He was hurting so bad but it felt so good...

"Ha.. ngh... hmm..." Kokushibo had his small groans and moans every thrust he ends up making, desiring more pleasure each time Muzan moans and pleased for more of him.

"I'm so close..." Kokushibo said in a shakey but seductive voice.

"Do it in me! Please... I beg...ngh..." Muzan was begging for more... No.. Pleading for more!

"Okay..." Kokushibo gives his last 3 thrusts in Muzan before climaxing inside of him.

Muzan felt himself climax at the same time as he does. "Aha!!~~"

Kokushibo pulled out of Muzan and laid beside him, falling asleep as Muzan does so too...

*Heyy!! Yes I got to 1000 words!*

*Word count: 1014*