Chapter 9- Snow with a slight twist of guests

Muzan looked up at Kokushibo. He stared at his 3 pairs of eyes at once. Kokushibo wondered what was the cause of his sudden stopping of movement. He was muddled.

"Koku, darling, Do you remember when we saw our old... Friends..?" Muzan asked Kokushibo in a soft voice to not startle the man.

Kokushibo looked at Muzan with a confused face then he remembered. He felt his hard drop realizing that his old friends... Or... Co-workers were reincarnated as humans... He nodded before he started to give his opinion on the matter.

"I remember.. I never knew Akaza's human name... And Douma.. But.. he somehow remembers us.. How do you think he still does after he died and got reborn?.." He asked Muzan. He was a bit curious about how Douma even remembered them in the first place after so long.

Muzan huffed out a sigh. Muzan said to Kokushibo, "I don't know.. It's not like I have control over him again... I'm as confused as you, dear." Muzan admitted. "I understand your curiosity but I can't answer that question myself.. "

Kokushibo looked a bit surprised. "I mean you did run away and after that..." He stopped. He felt a bit of a blush. "That thing we did.." Muzan let out a chuckle. "Just say we had se-" "Don't say it.... It's embarrassing..." "Come on.. We're in our house, how is it it embarrassing?.."

Kokushibo looked away. He just never like saying the word and when he did say it, he felt embarrassed. "I uh.." "That's what I thought." Muzan said as he grabbed Kokushibo's hand and dragged him somewhere outside. Kokushibo was in shock when he started to drag him to the outdoors. "Muzan-" He was cut off by Muzan. "Don't speak. This will be game changing, Kokushibo." Kokushibo felt confused on why Muzan wanted to carry him here or... Somewhere but still why is is suddenly so energetic?

Muzan finally opened the door to see snow falling. Kokushibo was confused about why there was snow. Wasn't it just sunny a couple minutes ago. "Snow! Come on Kokushibo-" Muzan said before Kokushibo grabbed his wrist. "Wait Muzan. It's cold out. Put on a sweater and ear muffs." Muzan looked at him with dot eyes. "oh yeah." He said looking up.

Kokushibo brought him back inside to make him go change into his clothes.

After changing

Muzan and Kokushibo stepped outside in sweaters and other things for the cold weather outside.

  Muzan was thought he wouldn't need as much clothing to stay warm but instead put one layers on layers to stay warm

Muzan was thought he wouldn't need as much clothing to stay warm but instead put one layers on layers to stay warm. Kokushibo only needed a sweater and some warm pants with earmuffs Muzan looked up at Kokushibo. He stared at his 3 pairs of eyes at once.

"Muzan, are you alright?.." Kokushibo tried to hold his laugh in seeing Muzan under so much clothing to stay warm. He tried his best to not laugh because he wanted to stay respectful to him but God, he was looking quite funny. "If you laugh I'll bite you." Kokushibo instantly held his laughter back even more. "Honestly- That wouldn't be that bad-" Muzan stepped on his toe though his thick boots.

"Ow!-" They heard a rustle in the bushes. They both froze. Kokushibo looked over to Muzan giving him a look. "Did you hear that Muzan?.." He asked the shorter male softly. "I did..." Then, all of a sudden, a tall blonde long haired Man came out of the bushes with a black haired one.

Muzan looked surprised. "Akaza and Douma?!" Muzan said shocked. He looked over to Kokushibo who was as shocked as Him. "What are you two doing here?! I thought you guys-" Douma cut him off with a huge fake grin on his face. "Don't be silly! Don't you miss us?! Right Akaza." "I miss my wife." "Shut up about her for a second please Akaza." They both bickered. "So... How the fuck did you even find us and by the way who gave you permission to be here?"

Douma looked at Muzan with a grin. "I followed you that night. I saw you both walking away out of a hot spring after the. Festival was long done! I just wanted to see you guys again so I can finally befriend you both!" Douma looked down at their hands. "Oh My! You two are married! Since when?! I knew you too loved each other from the start!" "Can you shut the fuck up and stop bickering?" Akaza said to Douma angrily.

"CAN YALL SHUT UP!?" Muzan yelled and they all fell silent. "God. Why couldn't only Akaza come?" Muzan sighed. "You two, out."

(I may just end this Story at chapter 14 sorry y'all😖)

Word count: 791